My son and I had never been to the beach, and since he was on Spring Break, (*he was suppose to have went to PCB with friends but their trip was postponed due to the driver being sick*) I decided to make the two day trip along with him. The area was nice, as well as the hotel. Only bad thing I experiened was the STINCH OF WEED/MARIJUANA as soon as we entered the corridor on our way to our rooms...but, I guess people are going to do what they want anyway....the front desk person wasn't very nice, but I overlooked that because I wasn't about to let him ruin my two days there....so, for the price it was ok....however, I do think that I'll be staying somewhere else that's a bit nicer, even if I have to pay more....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Florida