My husband and I stayed here on 14 May 2014 for two nights. We specifically ask it the tikki bar was open prior to booking, for obvious reasons, and were told absolutley. Well come to find out they lied. It was no open and was not even scheduled to be open until a week later. However, that tidbit of info was not disclosed until the bill was paid. In addition to that, there was a convention of Shriner's there for the week and let me say, OMG! You think that teen-agers are rowdy, you ain't seen nothing the likes of a drunk, middle-aged Shriner. The hotel staff did very little to "tame" the crowd other than finially sending security at 1:00 a.m. to break up the mob-fest. I will say the rooms were clean considering the age of the hotel. But that was the only good thing about the stay. For the price charges, I know I can certainly find another place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Florida