This is one of the worse motels I've ever stayed in. It is in bad condition, there is rust and peeling paint everywhere, tub was peeling (they tried painting it before) so it was very rough. Beds were very noisy, just sitting on edge of bed sounded like it was breaking. Room was dirty, had spills on floor, so that tells me there wasn't any mopping done. Pubic hair in tub!!! Half of the lamps didn't work. I was charged $100.00 more than I was quoted. I never received a confirmation on my reservation via e-mail, so I wasn't able to prove the original quote. I've stayed in plenty of older motels and hotels so I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel but at least it doesn't have to look like its falling apart. The staff was ok, but a few were rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Florida