“You get what you pay for”

Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is one of the worse motels I've ever stayed in. It is in bad condition, there is rust and peeling paint everywhere, tub was peeling (they tried painting it before) so it was very rough. Beds were very noisy, just sitting on edge of bed sounded like it was breaking. Room was dirty, had spills on floor, so that tells me there wasn't any mopping done. Pubic hair in tub!!! Half of the lamps didn't work. I was charged $100.00 more than I was quoted. I never received a confirmation on my reservation via e-mail, so I wasn't able to prove the original quote. I've stayed in plenty of older motels and hotels so I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel but at least it doesn't have to look like its falling apart. The staff was ok, but a few were rude.

Room Tip: Read the reviews!!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Bowens634,
Thank you for your review. I am deeply saddened by your experience. We are implementing a customer complaint system to better resolve issues and I am sorry we fell short of your expectations. I have shared your experience with my staff and we are making changes.

Billy Alam
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Y'all are the best don't listen to the others rooms are nice bathrooms are clean nice desk clearts y'all are awesome and real sweet no problems y'all are lovely I have been there once but I still love it nice tv's,pool,hot tube,and yalls love pulse the beach I love it there y'all are the best in the usa

Stayed June 2013
Dear Christopher A,
Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Billy Alam
Beachbreak By The Sea
Beachbreak By The Sea
#30 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City B...
#2 of 48 in Panama City Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,501 reviews
Bikini Beach Resort Motel
Bikini Beach Resort Motel
#23 of 48 in Panama City Beach

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front

Property: Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front
Address: 12818 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407-3300
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Panama City Beach
#16 On the Beach Hotel in Panama City Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front 2*
All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach