“On the beach and nice”

Ranked #28 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“On the beach and nice”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Location is great n view from room is cool. All the rooms are oceanfront facing. It had a Kitchenet which was very useful. Restaurants are nearby too. Parking is available on the premises. Room is little small but not bad. Rooms are clean too.

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank alap s
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear alap s,

Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Billy Alam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
Liberty Hill, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2014

What a good stay for the price. We found the rooms clean and spacious. What a view right on the beach. It not a 4 star Houston hotel for $69 I'll give it that but compared to other beach front properties it pretty good stay for the money.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ran120
Dear Ran120,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to you staying with us again.

Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The best part of this terrible stay was the ocean view/access and the pool. Everything else was HORRIBLE! The front staff needs customer svr training. Barbra was the only staff member to speak. Being there for 3 days our room never got cleaned and only 1 bed got made (out of 3). Having a room for 7, they gave me a hard time getting towels for all of us. Sheesh! The bathroom was nasty, with a half roll of tissue in it. I went out and bought cleaning spray for the bathroom. The next day I asked for the bathroom to be cleaned and fresh towels. Ha! Housekeeping (she had braids) emptied the trash, gathered the towels, placed 4 towels back in bathroom and said she was coming back. Before leaving she had me initial her clip board. Since no cleaning took place that day, I tried again the next day and still nothing. If your looking for a nice breakfast this is not the hotel. What hotel doesn't have waffles? Days Inn, doesn't! For the amount of money they charge and with the families that frequent that god awful hotel, you would think they would have a bigger and better breakfast area. In all our family trips, I have never been this dissatisfied with a hotel.

FYI: the pool area is for kids mostly. Why are the adults in the pool with beer cans and cigarettes? My daughter has asthma and we had to try to find another spot for her to play in the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a clean room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank fefe02
Dear fefe02,
Thank you for your review. I am deeply saddened by your experience. We have implemented a customer complaint system to better resolve issues and I am sorry we fell short of your expectations. I have shared your experience with my staff and we are making changes.

Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We received great service from check-in until check-out. The staff were incredibly kind and met any request promptly and courteously. The rooms were clean and the grounds were kept clean with around the clock maintenance available. Security was present and I felt completely safe and at ease. Loved the pool atmosphere and the beach was only steps from our door! I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Debbie L,

Thank you for your feedback. I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My boyfriend and I planned this trip with another couple. All in our late 20's so not the typical rowdy teenagers. The room had two queen beds very uncomfortable, flat old pillows. Not enough supplies in the room (towels, dishes) for four people. The cards timed out before check out time, and since the second couple booked the trip with their credit card and we were only on the "list" we were NOT ALLOWED to collect our remaining items from the room. I will NOT be staying here again, everything smelled moldy and rotten and the beds did not seem cleaned at all, nor was the room ready when the first couple arrived before us. Holiday weekend or not the service of the staff was VERY RUDE an not in the least bit helpful. Do NOT waste your money. I hope you enjoy our items because clearly your staff need them more than we do.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Courtney88912
Dear Courtney88912,

Travellers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in!It was absouletly discusting!The bathrooms was covered in filth.Everything is out dated.Beds areso uncomfortable.The service is just as bad they have an excuse for everything.I would never stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Stephany M
Dear Stephany M,
Thank you for your review. I am deeply saddened by your experience. I am sorry we fell short of your expectations. We are currently in the process of renovating the property and I have shared your experience with my staff. I assure you we are making changes.