Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front
HolidayInn.com
US$182
US$178
Country Inn
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$262
US$173
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$372
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$228
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$548
US$530
HolidayInn.com
3,127 results
All reviewswaterfall poolfree breakfastyogurtgreat poolan older hotelocean viewoff seasonpanama cityfamily vacationhootersmicrowavegulfmoviepier
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Customer service was outstanding! Rooms were very clean but in need of repair, i.e., bathtub peeling, paint peeling in room. Location was perfect! Great restaurants nearby-especially the hamburger place outside the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Gay B,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The hamburger place you refereed to is Stackburger which is located at our sister property next door. I look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

There was no sign of bugs, I checked. Shower pressure and temp was fine.

We were given a 3rd floor room, it was ROUGH! It had dusty dirt caked in the corners of the tile, tons of paint chipped off the walls and doors, rust on the outside of the bottom of the fridge and tub. I woke up with a backache. I complained to the front desk and they offered to move us rooms (they were nice about it).

7th floor Room was much Better. Much cleaner, no chipped paint, no rust on the tub or fridge. The only complaint I made was the reception on the tv was very snowy, A gentlemen came and fixed it a day later.

Pool - was fun, the music was a good variety.
Dive in Movie - we watched 2 movies, they even served free cookies and punch, fun
Towels - housekeeping always brought plenty of towels and they were clean and FLUFFY
Breakfast - was a joke, but with teens that sleep in I didn't expect to use it much anyway. Square sandwich bread for toast, cereal, fake eggs with cheese, biscuits and gravy and yogurt. LINES out the door every morning (true story) :-)

Stack Burger (their restaurant) - Had lunch there one day, it was DELISH! Had a cheeseburger and fries (and ran into the pirates lunching, they never broke character)

I wouldn't stay here again or recommend, because you don't know what you're going to get!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherri C

Dear, Sherri C.,

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a less than perfect stay with us. We are currently renovating the property as well as the rooms. I assure you that your issues are being addressed. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our free, varied family entertainment. I hope you reconsider us in the future, we really are trying to earn our guest's loyalty.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a great time. We got there early and they went ahead and let us check in...thanks for that!!! :) The room could have been a little cleaner but I've been in very nice places in the past that could use some extra cleaning too! I liked the tile floor...could you imagine the sand if it had carpet...I always wear socks indoors when I stay somewhere so that didn't bother me. The beds were comfortable. The bottom of the tub was reglazed and was peeling but that didn't bother me because we take showers. The free breakfast was great. Great location to the beach and great pool. The staff was friendly. We would stay again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherri S
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Sherrianne6,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn that you had a good stay with us. I look forward to seeing you with us again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This place is begging for a major overhaul! I don't know where to start. Furniture/decor is very missed matched. Bathtub looked like it had been poorly reglazed which you could peel off with your toe. Floor in room was tiled and dirty. I wore flip flops the entire time. I didn't even want to sit on the 2 cloth chairs in the room due to the uncleanliness of the room. The railing on the balcony was rusty and the paint was peeling on it. The people in the room below us were grilling on the balcony! The parking is horrible and the covered parking was a tight fit for my small car. The
odor in the parking area was awful. The outside of the hotel is very unappealing. Only thing going for this place is the location. We only stated one night and went up the road to the Holiday Inn which we LOVED!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gail B
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Gail B,

Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply disappointed that we did not meet your expectation. Our hotel is currently under an aggressive renovation process. I assure you that all of your issues are being addressed.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We arrived to a very friendly lady who worked front desk.However after getting to our room I was very disappointed.The room was small and crowded for the 3 queen beds we needed.Bathroom was dirty.Food on floor in front of the refrigerator and the floors looked unswept.Very old and neglected room.We stood in long lines for breakfast very cramped space.The only plus I seen to this hotel was the beach being so easy to access.Would never stay again for the price we paid we could have got a condo.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darlene H
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Darlene H.,
Thank you for the feedback. I am disappointed to learn about your issues. Our breakfast area is challenged due to limited space and seating. We try to encourage guests to eat outside at the pool or in one of the outside eating areas. As for the cleaning issues, we have a Customer Care number that guests can call or text for any issues: (850) 481-2667 and you can email help@paradisefound.com. Our prices are comparable to other similar properties but the major difference is that we do not charge any additional fees like the condos and some hotels.