Spent a week at this hotel and tried to find something to complain about. Found 2 things the pool deck gets very hot for feet and they need some kind of cooling zone before someone gets hurt trying to get from one shaded area to another by running. The second thing was the managers walking around the pool deck in hot black pants and shirts, I'm on vacation and just watching them in those hot apparel makes me hot. The staff of this hotel have got everything else right. You do not have to leave the hotel for anything. Food in good, entertainment is good, property is landscaped very tropical. The managers are accessible if you have a problem you say something to them and they will get it corrected.
When we arrived I thought parking would be a problem but they have parking across the street and easy access as well as shuttle back and forth.
Plenty of luggage carts and managers there to see that your arrival goes smooth
Rooms are clean but dated. The carpet has been replaced with wood laminate flooring in 95% of the room but there is a small part that has carpet that needs to be replaced.
Pool area is very well kept. Clean and plenty of chairs available. Other then the cool deck which in the hot sun is not cool there is nothing that you can complain about. Music is not overbearing that you can't have conversations with people around you and security is always nearby if people start getting a little out of control.
This might be the best place in Panama City Beach. On the beach, clean, pools, kids activities food entertainment sights and you get an air show everyday from the Air Force base.
Also every manager must have a competition to see how many business cards they can hand out. I must have brought home 50 cards from the managers at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Florida