I did not book the room through the property. I thought I got a good deal over the internet. I will not mention the booking site because I do not think that would be fair to them. When I checked in they man behind the desk asked me if I wanted floor 1, 2 or 3. I said I would like a floor higher up. He said no because of who I booked through. I chose 3 and said I hope I did not regret this vacation. I then asked if I could get a higher floor and they could charge me. He said the wasn't any other rooms. Even though I got a good deal it was still expensive. When I entered my room my shoes stuck to the floor. I went to the balcony and there was clothing hanging in the palm tree. The white plastic chairs where black from many years of people sitting in them. I could not ever wipe the black off. I own a timeshare so I had brought some supplies with me and I wiped the floor down and the paper towels were black. I then had to use the bathroom and the toilet would not flush. I called the front desk and maint. came to fix the toilet. They could not fix it so the moved me to the 12th floor. Beautiful! No rooms to move to but yes we have a another room for you. The view amazing! As everyone has said. The rooms not so good. The mattress was like one I used to have when I owned my first place and could not afford a good mattress. Very lumpy. Will I return maybe. Just because of the grounds and view. They really need to upgrade the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Florida