My husband and I were on our honeymoon for this trip. We also had my service dog with us. This was our second stay on the property. We loved every second of our stay here. They were fantastic from the moment we arrived to the moment we extended our stay, and then down to the second we begrudgingly checked out again. Everything is clean and well taken care of. The staff is excellent. I especially enjoy the shuttle service with the guy who dresses up like a pirate and has the disco ball and music in his golf cart. It makes for an excellent trip from parking to the door. They've never given me issues with Ranger (my service dog). We were up on the tenth floor this time around. The views are stunning. Nothing like the views with coffee and the paper on the balcony in the morning. We also came back one night just in time to catch the end of the Dive In Movie and watched from our balcony. Mike at the Tiki Bar was a superb bartender. I have yet to use the spa, and hate that I missed the Polynesian fire Show. Those are my only regrets, and entirely my own fault. I've not a single negative thing to say about this resort. There is also mini golf literally less than a hundred feet or so from the door. You won't regret your stay. I can't wait to go back and snorkel some more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Florida