This place was a lot of fun. I wish we had been able to extend our stay, but our schedule didn't allow it. They have a great view of the beach with little decks for the rooms so we could hang our suits out to dry. There's a lazy river pool and there's a splash area that's covered for the tiny ones. Couple of hot tubs and a little indoor pool as well. Lots of activities (organized and other) for the kids to keep them from being too bored. Great breakfast buffet. Lots of TVs everywhere to entertain the kids. I opted for the free breakfast option when I booked. There seemed to be some confusion with a few of the wait staff, so I ended up paying for one or two breakfasts, but the kids wanted to get to the beach, so I didn't make an issue of it. We had dinner once and it was nice. The room had a fridge and microwave, so we ended up having a meal or two in the room. I found the room to be very clean. Each staff person we encountered was very helpful and smiled warmly. Our first night there, I heard a lot of noise in the hallway, but think it was older kids and from the lack of sounds after that first night, they must have checked out. I had called to inform the front desk we were going to be very late, and I was remembered by another staffer who wasn't assisting me. I even received a recommendation for window replacement for the window that was destroyed on our way there. Parking is a bit of an issue, I had hoped for a garage until I could get the window replaced, but there was no storm and the garbage bags held until our Monday appointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Florida