I am giving this property 1 star for the location, views are amazing. We booked this unit for a family New Years vacation for 12, it does not sleep 12, one of our folks had to sleep on the sofa & one on the floor, not acceptable!
Note: THEY HAVE CHANGED THE DESCRIPTION SINCE MY DAUGHTERS COMPLAINT. THEY HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED HER REQUEST FOR A REFUND FOR THE CHARGE FOR THE 2 ADDITIONAL PEOPLE NOR HAVE THE REFUNDED HER SECURITY DEPOSIT!
Additional issues we had with the unit:
- There is black mold throughout the unit, very bad in the bathrooms. 2 people in our party had difficulty breathing and had to use inhalers and had constant headaches. These individuals do not normally use inhalers.
- The carpet is disgustingly dirty. We could not comfortably walk in the unit without shoes.
- The dishwasher is not installed properly or attached to anything. Each time the door is opened the dishwasher would fall forward and the bottom rack when pulled out would almost fall out. It was amazing that no dishes were broken.
- Pull out recliner does not work. There are 2 recliners on the couch but one of them does not work at all.
- There were very few towels in the unit. We had to do laundry each day to have clean towels for showers.
- 2 of the dinning table chairs are unusable. The legs are nearly broken and we did not use them for fear of breaking the legs. We had to bring in chairs from the deck for our family meals.
- Toilet paper in 2 bathrooms, with very little on these rolls
- Same issue with Paper towel
- Welcome packet states there would be extra garbage bags, this was not the case. Only trash bag was the one in the kitchen trash can
Could be a beautiful unit with some much needed maintenance, very disappointing!
Also, just saw it had 7 additional complaints on the BBB site
Great place. Loved that it had 4 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms. The rooftop balcony was awesome. My only 2 complaints would be that the upstairs has a trundle bed that was not mentioned in the description. Unfortunately that was the room my husband and I slept in. I'm not saying it's unacceptable, especially for children or even a single person. It just should be mentioned or shown in the picture of the room. The other thing would be that part of the rooftop balcony space is taken up by a non working hot tub. It's not mentioned in the amenities, but would have been an awesome plus.