Bluefin Sushi Thai Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great Specials during the week. Love the Sushi Bomb on Tuesdays for $5 Great service! Too bad they don't have music playing, just TV's.

2  Thank laytdi

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I was recommended here by my friends, and I was very happy to try here. Yes, our hostess and waitress were super nice. We ordered: nabeyaki udon, yakisoba (shrimp), and eel rolls. I tried lots of Japanese restaurants' yakisoba (in USA) before, so I was shocked that the yakisoba noodle was taste just like the instant yakisoba I was recommended here by my friends, and I was very happy to try eating here. Yes, our hostess and waitress were super nice. We ordered nabeyaki udon, yakisoba (shrimp), and eel rolls. I tried lots of Japanese restaurants' yakisoba (in USA) before, so I was shocked that the yakisoba noodle tasted just like the instant yakisoba I can find from oriental store for 90 cents. Even though they put extra sauce, vegetables, and shrimp, I think it was over priced without any salad or miso soup. Also, nabeyaki udon was over priced and not that special. It just came with two shrimp tempura. In addition, eel roll was $9. I wonder why it's Whole Food Market sushi price? I hope it was made from organic rice, vegetable, and eel (not from China). I guess I was expecting more, so it was very sad to think we might not come back anymore. I don't think we will recommend this to place to anyone.I can find from oriental store I can buy for 90cent. Even though they put extra sauce, vegitables,

1  Thank RJ W
Reviewed 24 July 2013

So much to enjoy! I love and recommend their Sushi, Pad Thai, Bluefin Noodles and recently have been ordering a delicious Green Curry! I am fortunate to work close to Bluefin, so I visit them 2 or 3 times a week! The staff is incredible with their generosity and great service! If you live or work near Parkland and haven't tried them, you are missing out.

1  Thank jason m
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Pros:
Good atmosphere, good service.

Cons:
Their Thai food are so-so, not all that good. Bluefin Fried Rice (pineapple fried rice) came with a knife instead of spoon. Waiter did not understand enough English for simple things like "salt, hot water" etc. But he did try to help us.

Biggest thing was the price. $10 for an appetizer, $17 for a fried rice dish & $17 for a curry dish. And most other dishes are priced a lot of higher than that. South Florida restaurants' price tend to be high, because of the seasonal traffic. However this one went a bit too far on the price.

1  Thank yunshii
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We love this restaurant. The staff is outstanding and very attentive. You can come casual or dressy for special occasions. The thai food is some of the best in the County. It's tucked back in a residential area, so use your GPS to find it. And they deliver, too!

Tim makes the experience even better. His personal approach makes us feel special every time. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant if you're looking for thai and sushi.

1  Thank Pholli