“A gem”

Pho 78
Ranked #75 of 377 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Because of its nondescript location I have missed this restaurant for many years. The shopping place where it is located is to say the least "not appealing".....my mistake, my loss. I finally decided to give it a try and I am glad we did. The food is outstanding, I mean, it is absolutely wonderful and authentic.

If you are in the area, visit. If you are not in the area, drive to it.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

Lilttle over prices for some PHO!!! it wasn't all that good I came in with a party of six and we all hated, the vegetables was turning out yellow. And the noodles pho was almost near cold when we got ours.. Tung, Mai ,thuy, shara, micheal and John we are not coming back . :(

Reviewed 18 June 2011

The soups (pho) and noodle dishes are great. Try the bean drink.Good value all around.

Reviewed 9 October 2010

Delicious!

Six of us went to Pho 78 in Sept. during a visit to Hollywood Beach, Fl and I can tell you that this is some of the best food I have had in a long time. It is not a fancy place but clean and lots of tables. There were very few patrons at the time we arrived, which was after 8PM, and we were quickly seated and menus presented.

All but one of us had just arrived for a vacation and had been traveling all day, so we were very happy to have our orders taken quickly and efficiently.
My son lives nearby so had gone to Pho 78 many times so was able to explain the menu and choices.

We all ordered a different combination of meats and noodles and without the waiter writing anything down, took our orders, then repeated our choices back to us to be sure he is right.
He had everything correct!

We ordered the veggie rolls first and I think they were rolled in lettuce, delicious.

Our meals came out quickly and were delicious with the sauces that were provided, along with the bean sprouts and scallions to put in the hot noodles and broth.
I do wish that we had one of these places where I live, I would have to go every week!
Wonderful!

Reviewed 19 August 2010

Amazing Vietnamese food. Will be going back.