“Superb pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Miami
“Superb pho”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It took a while to discover this place, but a search for Vietnamese food in south Florida popped up Pho 78. Living in downtown Miami, it is not so nearby, but I still make time to get over to Pembroke Pines at least twice a month solely to get pho from Pho 78. My favorite is the #21.

The appetizers are quite good and the bubble teas are great, but the star of the show at this restaurant is the pho.

The prices are incredible...it is like they are giving it away...for <$8, you can get a huge bowl of deliciousness.

• Visited October 2013

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Excellent Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We have been to Pho 79 multiple times and I always get Pho - it's my favorite. The medium size bowl is huge and allows me to take some home. I love it!

Visited July 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Good soup and boba tea”
Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

Soup is good! The prices are great! Atmosphere could use some improvements, but is it keeps the prices low, it's fine. it is comfortable.

It's like a really good soup kitchen!

“Fresh food and vegetables”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Pho 79 is family own Vietnamese restaurant. PHO which is a Vietnamese soup is available with beef and also seafood and tofu. A huge amount of culantro, thai basil and beansprouts are placed on the table. These are added to your soup to your taste. The soup comes in small, medium and large. The small was sufficient for me and my husband had to help me out.

No beer or wine is served but the customer may go next door and purchase beer or wine..

• Visited May 2012
Thank Ginoris@aol.com
Florida
“A gem”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Because of its nondescript location I have missed this restaurant for many years. The shopping place where it is located is to say the least "not appealing".....my mistake, my loss. I finally decided to give it a try and I am glad we did. The food is outstanding, I mean, it is absolutely wonderful and authentic.

If you are in the area, visit. If you are not in the area, drive to it.

• Visited March 2012