“Best Hotel Staff ever”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Valley Stream, New York
“Best Hotel Staff ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

staying here was one of my best hotel expierences ever the front desk personell was exceptional.. i def have to give Lawrence a thumbs up he was awesome and extremley helpful. There was another girl that checked us in who we also saw all week was also extremley helpful but unfortunatley i dont remember her name... I am definetaly planning on staying at this specific location many more times in the future and i would highly reccomend to friends and family

Steven Haber
NY

i have stayed at many hotels and by far this is the best staff i have ever came encounter with

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Steven H
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am ecstatic to read that you consider our hotel "best hotel staff well". This is a tremendous compliment in regards to our Front Desk staff.

I will definetely share this great review with my staff, and I will have a special words for Laurence for his outstanding service.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
haifa, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

wonderful staff, excellent service! good value for money! The hotel is very comfortable and clean. The hotel is located at pembroke pines. for us it was really good because we visited friends who lives there. Breakfast was very good!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you so very much for writing such a great review about Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic you had a wonderful stay with us.

I will certainly go over your review with my staff and they will be delighted. I hope you had a great time visiting your friends and we look forard to seeing you on your next trip at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Thank you.
Trinidad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Went there for a long weekend shopping trip with my wife and I have to highly recommend this hotel. The staff are super friendly and they were always willing to help. Special mention to Sonya who went out of her way to get my wife a cake for her birthday and to Laurence for being such a pleasant guy. The breakfast is also adequate and the general surroundings were clean. The only problem I had with my stay was the TV as it takes getting a bit used to.

I

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clint G
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to your staty at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic that we exceeded your expectation during your stay at our hotel.

I am very proud of Sonya and Laurence for their effort to assist you on your request for a cake for your wife. It's really a minor thing, but I appreciate you mentioning Sonya and Laurence, I will defintely reconize them for their serivice.

Thank you and once again for your wonerful review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed one night before our return flight. We arrived around 8-9 pm from US 42, and the area seemed deserted, it's in an industrial park I guess.
I discovered something on the floor in the first room we were given (it was fine otherwise), and they had to move us out because it was unsanitary as they said to let us stay there. Initially, I thought I'd let them know so not to be charged for it, and so somebody would just remove it. I have to say, Hampton service did not disappoint, it was handled quickly, and we were even comped the room. The room we had to move to was had been probably kept a spare, it didn't feel as a Hampton room, and ironically, wasn't too clean either. I found a few hairs in the bath, and one stuck to the phone. And mold. I love Hampton, it's always my first choice, and I was very surprised to have had that experience. On the positive side, the staff, the breakfast, and the price, low for Hamptons, about $100. Still will look for Hamptons on other trips, as I believe this was a single incident.
Although GPS said 9 miles to the airport, it took us about 30 minutes to get to the rental car return at around 10 am on a Friday in April because of traffic and road construction.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank NPBeginner
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all, I want to thank you for staying here with us at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I'm sorry your GPS gave you little closer distance from what actual location of our hotel was.

As for the housekeeping issues, I have addressed the situation with my housekeeping manager and we will make sure this does not happen again. As you've stated, we at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines strive to be the best at everything just like every other Hampton Inns. That's what we call Hamptonality!!!

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Although I arrived very early in the day, due to a red-eye flight, my room was available immediately. The hotel is clean, safe, quiet, with actual thermostat temperature control. The continental breakfast offered fresh fruit and decent coffee. Overall, fine for my business trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Hi Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We strive to do our best and I am ecstatic that we met your needs.

I am glad that we were able to get you in early as I am sur the red eye flight was no fun and you just wanted sleep.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip down at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
Sarasota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is an excellent hotel. We come down for the UM games and it's a wonderful place to stay. Always clean, cheerful staff and close to malls, restaurants,etc. Also close to I 75 and Sun Life stadium.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear UM Fan,

Thank you so much for taking some time to write such a great review. I will share your wonderful review with my staff and acknowledge them for their great customer service.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next stay with us at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

GO CANES!!!!
Tamarac, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Hotel is immaculate! Staff is professional and go out of their way to make your stay a success. Furnishings are up to date, very comfortable and attractive. Hotel is close to everything and right next door to a Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Also just minutes away from Hard Rock. Value is great and includes breakfast buffet in their dining room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking some time out of your busy schedule to write us a fantastic review. I am so glad you had a terrific experience with our hotel and our staff.

We always strive to make sure Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines is the hotel of choice when guests are in this area and I hope you will be one of our many many loyal customers going forward.

Thank you so much for your review and we look foward to your future stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!