Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Spring, Texas
“value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

good solid place to stay, breakfast good, pool fine, staff helpful, no issues, near interstate ,easy access to Miami, and fort Lauderdale airport, stayed here to visit mother-in-law at Pembroke Pines Condo.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us and we appreciate you taking some time out of your busy day to write such a great review.

We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to your next stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Baltimore, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

During my stay at Hampton Inn, the staff was always looking for ways to accommodate us best. I traveled with my parents for a slight family reunion and any question i asked they answered. I don't think i remember ever hearing the word NO. If they did not know they did find out. The staff was friendly and always accessible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. I am ecstatic that our staff met your expectations and more.

I hope you enjoyed your mini family reunion and we hope to see you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a wonderful day.
Kingston, Jamaica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Perfect location. However, more care could be taken in cleaning bathroom. Also, the A/C unit is motion activated and so the room became stuffy during the night when we were all asleep. Had to get up and walk aound the room on at least 3 occasions during thr night to get the A/C unit activated.

1 Thank Hillary R
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review in regards to your stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic that you had a great stay with us.

I will communicate to my housekeeping manager and maintenance manager in regards to your concerns over the bathroom and A/C during your stay.

Once again thank you so much for your review and we look forward to having you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines very soon.
Gilbert, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Very clean, very friendly and helpful staff, a good feeling of safe accommodations. My only complaint was that although advertised on the hotel premises that the linens and coverlets are changed EVERY GUEST, EVERY DAY, EVERY ROOM, they were not.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 29 October 2013

I will communicate to my housekeeping manager in regards to your concern over changing of linens in your room during your stay.

Valley Stream, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

staying here was one of my best hotel expierences ever the front desk personell was exceptional.. i def have to give Lawrence a thumbs up he was awesome and extremley helpful. There was another girl that checked us in who we also saw all week was also extremley helpful but unfortunatley i dont remember her name... I am definetaly planning on staying at this specific location many more times in the future and i would highly reccomend to friends and family

Steven Haber
NY

i have stayed at many hotels and by far this is the best staff i have ever came encounter with

1 Thank Steven H
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am ecstatic to read that you consider our hotel "best hotel staff well". This is a tremendous compliment in regards to our Front Desk staff.

I will definetely share this great review with my staff, and I will have a special words for Laurence for his outstanding service.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
haifa, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

wonderful staff, excellent service! good value for money! The hotel is very comfortable and clean. The hotel is located at pembroke pines. for us it was really good because we visited friends who lives there. Breakfast was very good!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you so very much for writing such a great review about Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic you had a wonderful stay with us.

I will certainly go over your review with my staff and they will be delighted. I hope you had a great time visiting your friends and we look forard to seeing you on your next trip at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Thank you.
Trinidad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Went there for a long weekend shopping trip with my wife and I have to highly recommend this hotel. The staff are super friendly and they were always willing to help. Special mention to Sonya who went out of her way to get my wife a cake for her birthday and to Laurence for being such a pleasant guy. The breakfast is also adequate and the general surroundings were clean. The only problem I had with my stay was the TV as it takes getting a bit used to.

I

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clint G
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to your staty at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic that we exceeded your expectation during your stay at our hotel.

I am very proud of Sonya and Laurence for their effort to assist you on your request for a cake for your wife. It's really a minor thing, but I appreciate you mentioning Sonya and Laurence, I will defintely reconize them for their serivice.

Thank you and once again for your wonerful review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!