I stayed in this hotel on November 10, 2013. This hotel is away from front street, very quiet area, great customer service. I was in the room with the whirlpool. Both bathroom and room was very spacious. This hotel is very clean. The bed was so comfortable I did not want to get up when it was time to check out. As a plus, this hotel check out time is noon where as all the other Hampton inn I've been to, you have to check out at 11am. The breakfast was not to my liking. Over all, if you are in the Pembroke pines area this is a clean, comfortable, customer service friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Florida