Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Miami, Florida, United States
“Very Clean”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel on November 10, 2013. This hotel is away from front street, very quiet area, great customer service. I was in the room with the whirlpool. Both bathroom and room was very spacious. This hotel is very clean. The bed was so comfortable I did not want to get up when it was time to check out. As a plus, this hotel check out time is noon where as all the other Hampton inn I've been to, you have to check out at 11am. The breakfast was not to my liking. Over all, if you are in the Pembroke pines area this is a clean, comfortable, customer service friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Room with whirlpool.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. It's always great to read such a wonderful review from a satisfied guest.

I am ecstatic that you enjoyed our facility, especially our whirlpool room and I have to agree with you in regards to our beds. We have had many compliments and your comment just confirms it more that we have one of the best beds in this area of hotels.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
BOSTON, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2013

NICE PLACE I think i was given smoking room by accident not fresh directions were deplorable people great room very comfortable breakfast was over yetthe staff made sure I had something to eat managers and kitchen staff superb very much reccomend

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your feedback.

I will certainly acknowledge Yvette, our breakfast attendant in regards to your great comment and everyone else on our team.

Thank you again for your review and I hope you stay warm in Boston and we will see you on your next trip down to this area at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.
Pickerington, Ohio
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The room photos led much to the imagination and that is not a good thing.
What I thought we were getting was a room with two queen beds and a small sitting area. What we got was a regular hotel room so crammed with furniture two people can't pass each other.
The round cafe table is so tight you hit the a/c unit with the chair. The closet is not even 36" wide and the ironing board takes up precious space.
OK, I'll take my free breakfast and free wi-fi and consider this a lesson learned.
Now that I see the size of the room I don't feel like I got such a deal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for writing a review in regards to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. It was pleasure to speak to you eariler in our pool area.

I am glad we were able to rectify your disappointment and it's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay and will come back to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope your trip back up to Maryland will be a safe and warm one.
Princeton
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Family obligations cause me to be in Pembroke Pines often. I always stay at this hotel because it is so comfortable, clean and quiet. The breakfasts are pretty good. The only drawback is that there is no room safe. The beds are extremely comfortable and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am ecstatic that you are a loyal guest at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

We all strive to take care of all of our guests on every stay, every day. It seems to be working as your review states. In regards to safes in the room, on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines, please ask the Guest Service Agent to provide you a room with a safe, as we do have safes in most of our rooms.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in a very near future.

Thank you.
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 2 November 2013

good solid place to stay, breakfast good, pool fine, staff helpful, no issues, near interstate ,easy access to Miami, and fort Lauderdale airport, stayed here to visit mother-in-law at Pembroke Pines Condo.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us and we appreciate you taking some time out of your busy day to write such a great review.

We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to your next stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a great day.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 November 2013

During my stay at Hampton Inn, the staff was always looking for ways to accommodate us best. I traveled with my parents for a slight family reunion and any question i asked they answered. I don't think i remember ever hearing the word NO. If they did not know they did find out. The staff was friendly and always accessible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. I am ecstatic that our staff met your expectations and more.

I hope you enjoyed your mini family reunion and we hope to see you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a wonderful day.
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Perfect location. However, more care could be taken in cleaning bathroom. Also, the A/C unit is motion activated and so the room became stuffy during the night when we were all asleep. Had to get up and walk aound the room on at least 3 occasions during thr night to get the A/C unit activated.

1 Thank Hillary R
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review in regards to your stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic that you had a great stay with us.

I will communicate to my housekeeping manager and maintenance manager in regards to your concerns over the bathroom and A/C during your stay.

Once again thank you so much for your review and we look forward to having you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!