“Convenient location, great service”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Conveniently located near an I-75 exit. Room and bathroom were extremely clean and well stocked. At the Front desk, Laurence was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included and had many good choices. The staff kept all food supplies well stocked. A really good value.

Room Tip: A fairly quiet area making all rooms a good choice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

I appreciate you reconizing our Guest Service Supervisor, Laurence, I will certainly convey your message to him. I am also glad that you enjoyed all of our amenities at our hotel.

Once again thank you and we look forward to your next trip at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

This facility like most of the Hampton Inns was extremely clean and the entire staff went out of their way to be accomadating and helpful. This Inn is a good dollar value and is convienantly located to the inter state as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so very much for your excellent review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

I am very happy to read that our facility and our staff exceeded your expectations. I will certainly share this great review with my staff.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The staff was incredibly friendly and helped me with everything I needed and in a timely manner. The complimentary breakfast was good and everything was clean. A little pricey but i;m assuming it's because of location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

I am very pleased to read that our staff met your needs and most importantly, that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly share your wonderful review with my staff.

Once again thank you so much for your review and we at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines look forward to your next trip to our hotel.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Hotel is conveniently located to many South Florida attractions and is situated at an entrance to I75, making travel to other FL destinations very easy. For this area, price was quite reasonable. Room was pleasant, comfortable. Shopping right nearby.

Room Tip: Suggest room facing east although we never noticed any noise from road.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am very happy that we are centrally located to all of your needs, especially the shops.

We look forward to your next trip to this area and I hope you will pick Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines as hotel of your choice.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel on November 10, 2013. This hotel is away from front street, very quiet area, great customer service. I was in the room with the whirlpool. Both bathroom and room was very spacious. This hotel is very clean. The bed was so comfortable I did not want to get up when it was time to check out. As a plus, this hotel check out time is noon where as all the other Hampton inn I've been to, you have to check out at 11am. The breakfast was not to my liking. Over all, if you are in the Pembroke pines area this is a clean, comfortable, customer service friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Room with whirlpool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. It's always great to read such a wonderful review from a satisfied guest.

I am ecstatic that you enjoyed our facility, especially our whirlpool room and I have to agree with you in regards to our beds. We have had many compliments and your comment just confirms it more that we have one of the best beds in this area of hotels.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

NICE PLACE I think i was given smoking room by accident not fresh directions were deplorable people great room very comfortable breakfast was over yetthe staff made sure I had something to eat managers and kitchen staff superb very much reccomend

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your feedback.

I will certainly acknowledge Yvette, our breakfast attendant in regards to your great comment and everyone else on our team.

Thank you again for your review and I hope you stay warm in Boston and we will see you on your next trip down to this area at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The room photos led much to the imagination and that is not a good thing.
What I thought we were getting was a room with two queen beds and a small sitting area. What we got was a regular hotel room so crammed with furniture two people can't pass each other.
The round cafe table is so tight you hit the a/c unit with the chair. The closet is not even 36" wide and the ironing board takes up precious space.
OK, I'll take my free breakfast and free wi-fi and consider this a lesson learned.
Now that I see the size of the room I don't feel like I got such a deal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for writing a review in regards to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. It was pleasure to speak to you eariler in our pool area.

I am glad we were able to rectify your disappointment and it's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay and will come back to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope your trip back up to Maryland will be a safe and warm one.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke Pines
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
3 mi away
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!