“Very decent pizza”
Review of Coley's Pizza

Coley's Pizza
Ranked #143 of 377 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: You should make it easier to submit something.
Description: You should make it easier to submit something.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good choice of pizzas and also a very good product. We tried the Maui special one and we were pleased, very decent pizza overall. Tasty, fresh and of a good size. Great for takeouts for pool parties with kids. The only thing I did not like was that the place had some distinctive odor inside, so I do not think I would enjoy eating my pizza on the spot. Place could be a bit cleaner.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you like a NY style, thin and crispy pizza that has a great deal of flavor and doesn't need pineapple or buffalo mozzarella on your pizza, this place is for you. A great neighborhood establishment that is owner operated, with friendly, fast service. Try the wing specials too!

1  Thank TheKodiak
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I love this place great pizza and hot wings. Awesome crew. Been eating there since they opened they also deliver

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had no plan on eating pizza tonight but I went with my cousin, who raved about the pizza, to the bank and he ordered one to go. After I saw the price $6.00 for cheese pizza, I said I want one. The owner, a very nice young lady, explained the Monday and Wednesday special. Cheese pizza for $6.00 and $1.50 for each additional topping. So, I order a spinach and mushroom, thin crust and it was EXCELLENT. My boyfriend and I ate all but two slices, 3 each, GREAT TASTE, FRESH AND TASTY. Even-though I live in Miami Lakes, I will definitely be back, well worth the drive. Before I forget, with every purchase you earn points towards some free food. Can't bet that!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

NO nonsense pizza for a good price. It is cooked to order fast and the product is hot and tasty. No a sit down restaurant but there are a couple of chairs and tables. At Coley's, you can get the odd toppings and flavors that you cannot at most other places. Do yourself a favor and try it.