“Great Pizza and beer”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Florida
“Great Pizza and beer”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I'm a regular. Pizza is great. Flatbread sandwiches are addictive. They are always rotating their selection of beers. Try their Chicken Sandwich, the Arugula & prosciutto Pizza, and a side of Wings with caramelized onions. Wash it down with a pint of Fuggetabouit beer. You'll be thanking me. Did I mention very good service?

Visited April 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Yummy yummy in my tummy!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We come here a lot, and I decided to write a review finally. I always order the same thing ( Paul and Ron pizza, the baked chicken wings, and the large salad with Gorgonzola) and we LOVE IT. The wait staff is always good and prompt and our food has never come out wrong. I definitely recommend it.

Lima, Peru
“We should have ordered something different”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We went there last night(Friday) it was packed! So we decided to order to go. I have eaten here before and I added the toppings and created mi pizza.
Yesterday I wanted something different , so I ordered the PAUL AND YOUNG RON... it was not good ascthey usually are...the crust was mushy and the wings are different frim what u usually expect to see. They werent hot, they were with a side of onions which to me were really good.They also gave us some bread which was delicious!
The service was excellent

• Visited September 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
“Excellent Taste”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

If you like the coal taste in a pizza this place is great, usually ii go with friends and family. They could work a lil bit with the service no matter which Anthony's you go.

Visited September 2013
Live Oak, Florida
“Family Style Restaurant with Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We went to Anthony's while we were visiting my sister. We had been there before and liked the place very much. Well it did not disappoint. We ordered the Eggplant Pizza and a House Salad which we shared. Yum. Would definitely eat there again and order their famous wings.

Visited August 2013