“Stop by for a drink”

7 Pecados Argentinian & International Food
Reserve with OpenTable
7 Pecados Argentinian & International Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 386 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 7 Pecados International Cuisine is a modern and casual restaurant serving Argentinian, Italian, Japanese and Peruvian Food, showing the true essence of International Cuisine, its culture and its people. 7 Pecados features a full liquor bar and Cocktail Lounge with over 50 labels of liquor, wines and beers. We have added an awning in our terrace to protect our visitors from the weather where you can enjoy our food, music and cocktails. We also have a private Wine Boutique where you can taste over 15 different types of wines from different parts of the world. We recently added to our menu a Sushi Bar and Peruvian dishes to give our customers more food options to choose from.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was there last Tuesday, I don't eat since waiter don't offer menu so I just have a beer, and a glass of wine 10 dlls glass for probably 3 oz service not very friendly, probably I coming back one more time just try food.. Maybe

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We've been there many times and yes!!! we know the owners. Most of the times they are going by the tables and you can talk to them if there's something wrong with the food.
I can't believe that some people say it's bad food...or expensive. I do understand that some people are not "gourmet" and are just looking for Burgers & wings or a big dish with no taste.
Well just go to Burger-Fi...or maybe McD since it's cheap.
If you like to have a good Argentinean meal just go there and enjoy the recommendations!!!
My kids love the place and the kids menu.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

A great improvement over the Argentinean restaurant that was there before on the same location.
Very good steaks and live entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays (last time I checked - call before you go to confirm).
It's a little bit away from the main drag making it feel a bit isolated and also very close to the street taking away from fully relaxing and enjoying the food when seating outside.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The first time I went it was lobster night. I had a grilled lobster tail with rice for $10, not bad. The bread with tje guava butter is amazing. The appetizers are all good. The second time I went, the service was terrible. It was empty and we were waiting for everything too long, but again the food was delicious. I will go back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband & I took our 4 kids bc they were having a dinner special of skirt steak. Everyone's meal was very good including the kid's meals! At the end of the meal, the server informed me that the lemonade was NOT re-fillable, and the total was $18!!! Seriously??
They removed $5 from the bill but for that reason, I might not go back....too bad...