“Fantastic happy hour & of course steaks too!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #87 of 375 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Who knew Outback has a fantastic happy hour! Half price drinks and appetizers; the crab stuffed mushrooms & chicken artichoke flatbread was really good, especially coupled with the Sydney's Cosmo Martini and the Blackberry Martini = yum!! It was an unexpected experience, so stop in to check it out and of course, have a great steak too!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Just want to let you know of some positive feed back while at the Pembroke Pines (PBP), FL Outback. You're new Porterhouse Chops ARE GREAT, NO NOT remove them!!!!! We've been a couple of times to the PBP location and have had Ryan D as a sever. Let me tell you that Ryan knows what he's doing and has been great the times we've had him as a server. He's down to earth, honest and just knows what he's doing. He's timing is great, suggestions have been awesome and delicious. Keep it up Ryan. Hope this gets to where it should go in HQ and that it makes it way back to the PBP location.

See you soon, ;)!!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

The Pembroke Pines Outback, at the corner of Pines and University, is a restaurant to which we will not return. We had tried the place several months before this particular review's visit and were not impressed; but we thought it might have been a one-off, due to a crowded restaurant, harried staff, and the fact that trips to Outback restaurants in OTHER cities have been worthwhile.

December 2013 was the last time we'll go to this particular Outback, however.

We arrived shortly after 4 pm, when the restaurant opened....yet had to wait a good 35 minutes or so for our meals. During that time, our complimentary water that we were sipping was not replenished. The bread that they give you to butter and munch on? Cold. Not warm...cold. This was right after they OPENED! My guess is they wrapped the bread from the previous night in saran wrap and then served it to the first customers of the day.

After a cursory friendliness upon taking our orders, our server barely smiled, barely spoke to us and did not seem interested in being friendly. Not once were we asked if everything was okay or if we needed anything...

When the food finally came, it looked to be cooked....but cold. The taste was not terrible--don't get me wrong, it was put together reasonably well. But the food was cold.

The final straw came when one of our female dining mates had to use the restroom. Keep in mind this was right after the place opened....it wasn't busy at all...

She went to the bathroom, and in her words, the ladies' room "reeked of urine". She thought a pipe had broken. When she reported this problem to a female employee, the response was, "Oh we know." Ugh.

We may try other OUTBACK restaurants, but not the one in Pembroke Pines. Sorry.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I went to this restaurant with my niece, my husband, my mother, my father, and my aunt. It was such a wonderful experience. The staff was pleasant, the food was phenomenal, and the atmosphere was excellent. We all ordered the all you can eat shrimp and it was awesome. I loved this location.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you enjoy a good steak this is the place to visit. Front the outside just a wooden building but the food is fantastic, most times you have to pre book unless you eat very early evening ( 5 pm ). Staff very helpful My english friend lives down the road and visits regular so when I'm there it,s the first port of call found no grease on the floor I am disabled and walk with stick and never had any problem so either we have been lucky and others have been unlucky what can I say speak as you find, and try the blooming onion ( if you like onions ) it's fantastic