“AWFUL!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food and service at this Outback Steakhouse are UNACCEPTABLE!!! On a visit there Monday night our salads came out with brown wilted lettuce. When we sent them back, it took 15 minutes to get new salads and they had no dressing. It took another 15 minutes to get salad dressing! That is unacceptable! Next, our steaks came out burnt to a crisp even though we ordered them medium. We sent them back and had to wait 30 minutes for new steaks. The manager made EXCUSES for our AWFUL waitress!! What a waste of money!!! We will never eat there again!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This restaurant has been in business for a very long time and it is shows. The location is run down and needs to be updated - the bathrooms are horrible - unclean, paper everywhere and small. As soon as I sat down I had to return my silverware - my knife was dirty.

It appears the chain has tried to lower the pricing of the menu items by skimping on the food. We ordered two apps; spinach/art. dip and fried calamari.....both were poor. The tortialla chips were covered with grease and the dip also had its own visible layer of oil on top of it. The calamari was standard, frozen restaurant chain style.

I ordered a fillet which was fine and cooked property. The Outback Special steak was fair; the salads were cold and the breat was great (best part of the meal). I'm not sure why this chain is pulling back from its "Aussie" roots. The menu changes seem odd to me. Also odd were the new plates - square, white and SMALL. The steak and one side barely fit on it.

Overall, an uninspiring meal. The servers all appeared to be in college and didn't look like they wanted to be there - a lot of phone checking going on.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We won a free gift card and decided "why not". Our steaks had a good amount of fat. They were both over cooked. I ordered medium rare and got medium well, my wife ordered medium and got medium well. But for a free meal I guess it was ok. I would not go again and actually spend money there.

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Who knew Outback has a fantastic happy hour! Half price drinks and appetizers; the crab stuffed mushrooms & chicken artichoke flatbread was really good, especially coupled with the Sydney's Cosmo Martini and the Blackberry Martini = yum!! It was an unexpected experience, so stop in to check it out and of course, have a great steak too!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Just want to let you know of some positive feed back while at the Pembroke Pines (PBP), FL Outback. You're new Porterhouse Chops ARE GREAT, NO NOT remove them!!!!! We've been a couple of times to the PBP location and have had Ryan D as a sever. Let me tell you that Ryan knows what he's doing and has been great the times we've had him as a server. He's down to earth, honest and just knows what he's doing. He's timing is great, suggestions have been awesome and delicious. Keep it up Ryan. Hope this gets to where it should go in HQ and that it makes it way back to the PBP location.

See you soon, ;)!!