“Average”

Ranked #59 of 367 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Miller's Pembroke Pines Ale House! Located in front of the Pembroke Lakes Mall, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Pembroke Pines Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Pines Ale House.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

It's okay. The atmosphere was okay on a Friday night but not a real happening place in Pembroke Pines. Not what I expected at all. I've been there for lunch a couple of times and it's okay. Overall, just an average place: Average price, food, service, etc... Nothing really stands out. Although, it's a franchise design, it's time for a face lift. Feels kind of old and outdated. Although, it was fairly clean, it did not feel that way.

• Visited November 2012
MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Thanks for you feedback. We are sorry that we let you down the other night. Please give us another try to make it right.

Thanks
MAH

Fort Lauderdale, FL
“bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Good atmosphere for hanging out with friends, good food and drinks, good drink specials at the right times. But usually a wait to get in.

Visited July 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Something a little different!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

This was our first visit to Miller's Ale House. We were in town for only a couple of hours on our way from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando and stopped to have an early lunch withe a friend. The menu has TONS of things to choose from! We were happy to have such a wide variety, everything sounding delicious! My friend and I split a Zinger's Mountain Melt and there was plenty for the two of us. And, it was tasty to boot! It would be a great place to come for after a ball game! Probably a decent family place too. Since we were so early there was hardly anyone there so service was outstanding. If ever we're in town I'll guarantee we'll be back!

Troy, Michigan
“Exceptional Value; "Notch Above" Bar Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

We have been going to this location for about a year and the Aventura location for 2 years before that. Very similar food and experience at both locations.

They have fabulous week night specials such as prime rib, whole lobster, etc. These specials really rise above the ordinary, especially by price. This night I went for the 1 1/4 lb. whole Maine lobster. It was prepared steamed with baked potato and cole slaw as included sides for $10.95. (For some reason, the web-site indicated that this special was $14.95.) They usually have drink specials. A caution on the mixed drinks...they use the lowest quality mixes so they are very sugary and seem a bit light on the alcohol, but they are cheap. Good variety of beers on tap and by bottle.

They also usually have a good fish sandwich available on the lunch menu. You are not likely to find anything on their menu that knocks your socks off, but they are good and reliable.

Miami, Florida, United States
“Racisim”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

I just had the worst customer service experience at Miller's Ale House Restaurants on Pines. I'm shocked and appalled at the service. I really didn't think that racisim was alive and well in 2012, however the bartender as well as the manager on duty tonight proved me wrong. I
was ignored, yet watched as the caucasian bartender took time with several caucasian patrons to build a rapport and laugh and joke. Yet he placed some items in a sink directly in front of myself and my companion for the evening, and said nothing. Now i had just returned from the restroom and left an empty martini glass upon my departure..."Would you not think that he would ask upon my return if I wanted another beverage?" He did not. Already I had been disappointed by the fact that my companion had not recieved timely refills on a carbonated beverage. To add insult to injury the bar nor the restaurant was half way filled to capacity. To my suprise once I decided that enough was enough and took action by calling the manager over i was further insulted and treated inapropriately. The manager began by rudely cutting me off and advising me that I'd been speaking for 2 min. He then went on to tell me that he had already overheard me speaking with my companion about the service, yet not once did he come over to find out what was the matter. To end our conversation he proudly proclaimed for everyone to hear that he would take care of the bill which is what i wanted anyways. (WHAT AN ASSUMPTION!) Please do keep in mind our bill was not even $20