“Delicious Cuban Food”

Ranked #15 of 367 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham
“Delicious Cuban Food”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Lured by good reviews, my wife and I tried this restaurant for dinner on a Monday. Very nice restaurant with a very attrative bar area. Good happy hour with drinks and snacks.
My wife had the grilled Cuban chicken and I had the fried pork chucks. We both enjoyed our dinners very much and plan to return soon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hoosierdaddy0402

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“When in Miami, always stop for cuban coffee”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a great place for having a quick breakfast, Cuban coffee, tostadas, croquetas, relleno de papa and tortilla española. Very inexpensive and friendly service. I recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, FL
“Great Cuban!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very tasty food and fresh. Staff was attentive. Food was nicely presented and plentiful. The food was delicious! and cooked perfectly. Try the black beans soup. Great ambiance but not very upscale.

Visited December 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
“Can't miss my croquettes”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

La Carreta Restaurant
What i love of this restaurant is that whathever i choose to eat in one city i could eat the same thing, with the same taste in other city. In my last visit i order for appetizer the assorted croquettes which includes 2 ham, 1 chicken and 1 bacalao with a sauce. I also order a "vaca frita" with moro rice and sweet plaintain. The taste was out of this world! The service was a little slow but still not bad. Most of the time i visit this place for a hardcore coffee, a few croquettes and a Mamey shake in my mornings. You can order To Go, eat in the restaurant or if you are in a hurry and want a snack they have and outside cafeteria that wont leave you unhappy. Hope you guys enjoy it like i do.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Absolutely Delicious Cuban Food”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I live in Fort Worth, TX where we don't really have any good Cuban restaurants, so I really enjoy my trips to south Florida. The BEST Cuban food I've ever had is at the La Carreta Restaurant in Pembroke Pines. My favorite meal there is “Vaca Frita” which consist of Shredded Beef Grilled with Onions and Cuban Mojo. It is served with Moros Rice and Sweet Plantains. The serving sizes are enough for a hungry man and the prices are reasonable. You won't find a more helpful wait staff anywhere. I highly recommend this great reastaurant.

• Visited November 2013