“Not that great”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Not that great”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I few of us went for dinner they had a special (lamb shank) when we asked for it they said it sold out and it was only 5:30.pm. Will never go there again.

• Visited May 2013

Tampa, FL USA
“Handled a crowd, delicious food!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

It isn't easy to handle a large crowd, so I was worried when we arrived with a party of over 30 people including 15 twelve year old soccer players. The staff was courteous, efficient, and very patient as we arranged and re-arranged their tables to seat the children together. The food was all excellent and served all at once, an impressive accomplishment! I'll definitely visit again when I'm in the area, this was a really good experience.

• Visited February 2014
Birmingham
“Delicious Cuban Food”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Lured by good reviews, my wife and I tried this restaurant for dinner on a Monday. Very nice restaurant with a very attrative bar area. Good happy hour with drinks and snacks.
My wife had the grilled Cuban chicken and I had the fried pork chucks. We both enjoyed our dinners very much and plan to return soon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hoosierdaddy0402
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“When in Miami, always stop for cuban coffee”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a great place for having a quick breakfast, Cuban coffee, tostadas, croquetas, relleno de papa and tortilla española. Very inexpensive and friendly service. I recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, FL
“Great Cuban!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very tasty food and fresh. Staff was attentive. Food was nicely presented and plentiful. The food was delicious! and cooked perfectly. Try the black beans soup. Great ambiance but not very upscale.

Visited December 2013