Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

For my 50th birthday, I wanted a little getaway that would not be to far away from home. I decided to stay at The Grand Palms Resort with one of my best girlfriend, We were welcomed with an amazing staff. They took care of all of our requests. Sunny was the greatest!!! Very sweet and helpful!!

I highly recommend staying at the Grand Palm Resort, you will be treated like royalty at a great price!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marie-Josee G
Reviewed 20 January 2014

It’s not a Ritz Carlton but it was everything we wanted on a vacation; good clean accommodations, great golf course and spa. The people made us feel special from the day of our arrival to the day we left. I forgot to mention their name; it’s Grand Palms Resort in South Florida.

I highly recommend them.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The hotel sits on nice looking grounds in an upscale residential neighborhood, On the plus side, the grounds and entrance area are well groomed. But either the valet or the guests are not being monitored, so there are cars parked in/around the entrance way. What's the point of a nice entrance if you're cluttering it up with random parked cars?

Everything else is tired and outdated. The rooms need refurbishing. The continental breakfast was pretty flat. And it was difficult to find someone to refill the coffee.

Would have done better to pay another $10 to stay in a chain hotel - such as just another two exits north in Weston.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I lived locally (Davie Florida) but wanted to get away with my boyfriend. I stayed in one of there new rooms. It was beautiful. Everything was brand new and seem untainted. We stayed fri & sat. We didn't do room service. Never ask. Location was great. The front desk girl Esther was so helpful. She made our stay welcoming. I will definitely come back this summer. It's such a beautiful resort.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Based on the previous reviews, I got exactly as expected. Gross room, horrible "continental" breakfast with a very rude attendant. Reggae music and bass blaring at 330am (Was not told when we booked the room that this would go on). Why would anyone want to stay at a hotel with music blaring till 330am? Not to mention the loud people wandering the halls who I bet a 100% didn't have a room. Woohoo checkout. I now get to drive 600 miles on no sleep. BEWARE.

• Stayed: January 2014