My counsins arrived from Venezuela yesterday to this hotel which I had based on the hotel rating and pictures. However, what a disappointment! It was nothing like the pictures: everything was old and worn out (my cousin added the mattress was uncomfortable as well), and it looked more like a motel than a hotel and spa. Breakfast was also not what they expected, offering some toast and jam and nothing warm. Overall, I guess it is a no frills hotel but at almost $200 a night for the area, they expected a bit more. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially not with a family with older people and children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Resort Pembroke Pines, Florida