“Very bad!!!”

Capriccio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$22 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sheridan
Description: Capriccio has been in business since 1988 serving fine Italian and Mediterranean cuisine along with live entertainment nightly. We offer the freshest ingredients with old world charm. We have a private party room to host intimate gathering as well as business meetings. Our beautiful lounge with a 6ft chandelier glows over the granite octagonal bar. Capriccio is and has always been a family run operation. Owner Gianpiero and Karen Cangelosi along with daughter Emily Cangelosi aim to give you the best experience possible in their restaurant home. Buon appetito.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I'm from Italy and is no even close to Italian food. Server was very bad also and the food took 40 minutes to get to the table. Stay away.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Went here as a last minute meal with the boyfriend. We entered towards the left (this restaurant has multiple front doors). The décor is absolutely beautiful. The live music (classical) was very authentic. The food was very delicious. I had the Penne Mare E Monte which had "baby" shrimp in the description. They must've ran out of baby shrimp because they were regular sized, a good plus. My boyfriend ordered regular fettuccini with tomato sauce. The tomato sauce was more tomato then sauce. He enjoyed that. You can actually see the ingredients. The only con about this outing was that the waiter who sat us basically told us where to sit at the table. He pulled my chair out for me and then pulled another to my left for my boyfriend even though my boyfriend was already standing where he wanted to sit, to my right. When my beau told him he would sit where he was at, he insisted he sat where he already pulled the chair. My boyfriend stayed where he wanted. That was a bit weird, never had that happen before but overall it was a good meal. reasonably priced.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I ate here seveeak times, everithing I tried was excellent. This place never disappoints me.
I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

great food ...great service ...wonderful atmosphere... you're going to love it!!!!!
fresh food ....reasonable prices.... we've been going to this place for special occasions for years .....birthdays anniversaries.... you may give me a reason I'm going to go......

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Four of us dined here recently on a Monday night. This is one of my sister's (who lives in Fort Lauderdale) favourite restaurants. It is a busy spot with a piano player - ideal for special occasions. Service was great - our waiter was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The food was very good, the portions generous (we could not finish all that was on our plates).
Salads were all very good. Main courses of grilled jumbo shrimp over grilled vegetables with a side of angel hair pasta with marinara sauce, sauteed shrimp and scallops with garlic and fresh tomatoes over pasta (when I make this dish, I add fresh basil), breaded chicken with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella & basil and stuffed chicken breast with ham, mozzarella, mushrooms & sage were all very good.
We enjoyed a couple of bottles of Vino Nobile de Montepulciano at $39.00 a bottle. All in all, a very enjoyable experience. Total cost including drinks, tax and tip was $272.00