“Yummy”

Ranked #29 of 370 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Philadelphia suburb
“Yummy”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We went to Flanigan's on Christmas eve and had a very nice young man as our waiter although I cannot recall his name. He was very friendly and explained their specials, was very accomodating. I do not normally order ribs when I'm out because they always seem to be dry and made some time ahead. Not so here! This is the first time that I liked any restaurant's ribs in any state or price point. My companions had a dish that resembled a pulled pork eggroll and they were delish also. Good food and good service at a very reasonable cost. Relatives in Florida said they eat here often and I can see why. Definitely consider going!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank C G

Hialeah, Florida
“A good restaurant for a get together”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I love the food the appetizers and the drinks. They have a great price in beers and drinks. The waitress are nice and the place is confortable to see games in televisions

Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida
“Great Service”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We went for my birthday with a party of seven. It was Wednesday to we received 10 free wings with a purchase of a pitcher of beer. Great Value!! I had the chicken teriyaki sandwich and it was delicious. Everyone else had burgers. The bill was about $80!! Delicious food, great service and good prices. We will continue going to Flanigans.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good casual spot”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We like coming to Flanigan's with the kids. There is something for everyone on the menu and all the food is good. The Rib Rolls are awesome. Usually service is good, last time we went it was sub-par and frankly highly disappointing. We sat most of our meal with no drink because our server never came to give refills until she dropped our check on us. This was for my son's birthday, and we went there specifically at his request. I hope it was a fluke, it is doubly disappointing to go out to celebrate an occasion and get sub-standard service. We will try it again, because the food is so good, but if we get bad service again we will probably look for a new go-to casual restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
“Run Of The Mill”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

OK this place is your normal chain restaurant. Food and drink are well priced and portions plentyful. If I was going to hang out at the bar with some guys and pound pitchers it would one thing but taking my wife and kids out for a bite to eat, this place doesn't do anything wrong but doesn't stand out either. I will return with both the kids and the guys and to end on a high note it is 1000 time better than the Mexican it replaced!

Visited August 2012