“We loved it!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Bayou Grande Villas
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Convenient to Perdido and Pensacola Beach - Convenient to local shopping - Great location on the Bayou - wonderful experience to see Blue Angels practice - pet friendly and comfortable environment - will definitely consider going back!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Bayou Grande Villas

Reviewed 2 May 2011

First let me start by saying how wonderful Ali is. She was the most accommodating person I've ever met on a listing from VRBO. From the beginning I received nothing but kindness and great service. We only stayed at her place for two nights but it was great having 3 bedrooms for my friend and I and her little girl and my two little boys. We had a small problem upon arrival that Ali took care of within the hour and she was VERY apologetic and very accommodating as well.

She offered clear and straightforward instructions regarding the care of the home during our stay and she also offered links to things to do in the area. No one I have ever rented from has provided me with as much information and kindness as Ali has. She emailed, called and texted me several times to make sure everything was going well and that I was content and satisfied with everything. I felt very safe in the neighborhood and in the home. I only wish we could have stayed longer so we could enjoy Pensacola for a few more days. Ali even sent me directions to the most beautiful beach I've been to in Florida. Our children loooooved it, and we did as well because it was so secluded, we could let them roam as far as they wanted to and we could keep an eye on them without having to be paranoid and freaked out the whole time. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my stay and especially with my experience with Ali. She is very personable and very sweet and if there's ever anything wrong (which there is bound to be since this is a private rental not a hotel with a huge staff!) she is quick and very reasonable in working things out with you. Thanks so much Ali!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2011

My husband and I, along with my sister, spent the Easter (2011) weekend in Ali's home in Bayou Grande Villas. We had a wonderful time. The house came equipped with everything we needed, was spacious for all three of us and very comfortable. The huge deck that wrapped around the mobile home was a fabulous bonus. This mobile home community is quiet with the quaint ambiance of the 1950s and 60s. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and very polite. Most all of the mobile homes in this community are owner occupied and the pride they take in their properties was very evident. Ali could not have been more helpful and went out of her way to make our stay a good one. She also provided excellent directions to local attractions and restaurants. We are planning a trip back. If you are looking for a restful vacation out of the hustle and bustle of the regular beach crowd, but would like to be close to beaches and restaurants, you could not ask for a better location.

Room Tip: Ali will take care of you.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeachBunch6
Reviewed 26 March 2011

We enjoyed staying at this rental.. the location was perfect, close to quiet beaches and the neighborhood was very quiet!! We will defiently consider staying here again when we return to Pensacola Fl in the future!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2011

I didn't get to stay here but dealing w/ Ali was not a problem. I booked a week's stay supposedly for a small wedding reception but had to cancel it since more guests confirmed to go & I'm afraid that we wouldn't fit on the deck anymore but Ali was really helpful during the process & didn't have any problems with the refunds. She is also prompt in answering emails even in the middle of the night. Maybe next time we will get to stay on a vacation. Thank's Ali for everything!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Great dollar value. Everything was as adverised. No disapointments or surprises. Beaches were in terrific condition.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyronByesville
Reviewed 9 August 2010

The trip to Pensacola was great, Staying at Alis place was wonderful,the place was Clean, and very comfortable, Ali was great, she made sure that our visit was pleasant, Our View was wonderful of the beach. I would recommend that if you have children, this would be the place to stay, We had 4 little girls and 4 ladies that stayed here and it worked out Great, and The Prices was Unbelieveable. It was affordable. and you have a swimming pool also. thank you Ali for Making our trip so pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank nenakayterry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy
Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy
#33 of 65 in Pensacola

Been to Bayou Grande Villas? Share your experiences!