“Very satisfied with stay”

TownePlace Suites Pensacola
Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed overnight at this Marriott and it was quite enjoyable. The room had everything that I needed including a kitchen with a nice refrigerator. Check-in was easy as was check-out. Marriott is a quality hotel chain, and this is an example of the kind of service and hospitality that I have received at all of the marriotts where i've stayed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

First let me say that I have stayed at two separate TownePlace Suites in Louisiana. This one did not measure up to what I have experienced before.
The first room that we checked into, the television didn't work. They did promptly move us to another room where everything was fine except for the sofa bed. There were springs broken and it appeared to have been well used.
In the morning, the breakfast was much more sparse than I have experienced in the other locations. Other TownePlace Suites offered hot oatmeal with options for additions. While they had oatmeal, it was instant. Other than that, there were muffins, cereal options and juice.
Would I return? Possibly. However, I would check out other options in the price range before deciding.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Hello Mark!
Thanks for staying with us and for your review. Let me apologize for the issues you encountered with the TV and the sofa bed. Thanks to your feedback I have addressed these issues with the hotel staff. The TownePlace Suites brand did not offer breakfast for many years and now we proudly offer our grab and go breakfast with the items you mentioned. Please know that some locations offer more than the requirements for our brand. I can also share with you that we will be enhancing the breakfast experience for all our guests next year. I hope you choose to return in the future and if that is the case, please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks again for your tiem and feedback!

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening, and we were greeted by a gentleman who held the door for us. Once inside, the Manager on Duty welcomed us by last name (probably because we were her last check in for the night). In any case, they showed enthusiasm for our mini vacation and we were checked in quickly. After getting our keys and getting a decent night's rest, what more can you ask for? We are very happy.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrenchSaladDressing

Hello! and thank you very much for staying with us and submitting this review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, especially the warm hospitality of the team members you encountered. As part of the Marriott family, we are committed to make every guest feel at home and to meet all their expectations. I know we will see you again during future trips to the area and we will be waiting to open our doors for you again. Thanks for choosing us!
Johanna Alard

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Nice hotel not so far from the beach. The room was very clean and just the fact of having a Kitchen was nice. The breakfast was very simple, but good. The staff was always available to answer questions. The hotel was across the street from a Shopping Mall and there are many restaurants around the area too. We felt very safe. We are very satisfied!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor away from the elevator so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hello!
We are very happy to know you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed our in room kitchen, grab and go breakfast, and the warm hospitality of our staff. The area around our hotel does offer a lot to do for shopping and dining. I am glad you experienced that as well. We hope to see you staying with us again in the future. Thanks a lot for this wonderful review and for choosing us!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I travel mostly for my buisness. I was staying at the Holiday Inn up the road from here and it stunk!! I told my boss my partner and I couldnt stay there for the amount of time we needed to and the company relocated us here. When we checked in Vinnie, and the two managers Johanna and Melanie were probably the most friendly people I have met. They took care of me so well!! They even upgraded me when my fiance and daughter came to visit for a week!! The rooms are immaculate. They told me th hotel was about 5 years old and you cant even tell becase the staff maintains it so well!!! Every day the housekeepers would do my dishes and restock my room with everything I needed. It felt like I was married but without the hassle of having to get a marraige license or pay for a wedding haha. I absolutely love this hotel. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!! Overall it is in the top 5 hotels I have stayed at and is probably number 1.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant or room service because its a smaller hotel, but they have a small section wh...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Jeremy,
Thank you very much for submitting this review for us. I am very glad the comfort of our rooms, the friendliness of our staff and all the great amenities of our TownePlace Suites have made you feel like home. It was a great pleasure to meet you and take care of your needs during your stay. Vinnie, Melanie and all the Housekeeping staff enjoyed taking care of you and your family as much as you enjoyed your stay. I know you will come back to see us in the future and we will be waiting to serve you even better next time. Once again thank you for this great feedback!

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Checked into mainstay at 11 pm and realized that it was not a good place. Quickly called town place and Vinnie saved me and got me a top level room and all was good. Thank you town place! I don't know what the other gentleman was talking about when referring to the building being noisy but it was quiet for me.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rsilver71
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Hello rsilver 71,
We are glad you had a pleasant stay and that Vinnie was able to accomodate you in one of our great suites for you to get all the rest needed. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope next time you visit the area we see you again. Thank you for the time you took to fill out this review for us and for the great feedback. We wish you safe travels!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here for business in early October.
Everything was great! Was greeted warmly by the staff. Vinny & GM Johanna were especially wonderful!
Had a package shipped which they had waiting for me and offered to bring to my room.
Room was spotless; definitely took advantage of full kitchen.
Easily accessible/centrally located to any part of Pensacola within 20 minutes.
Safe, quiet area set back from the road.
Housekeeping service quick and super clean every day; more than I'd expect from an extended stay property.
Breakfast was OK (not hot), but I understand that this hotel has a one-up by offering this because most TownePlaces do not offer breakfast.
If I had more time I would've swam in the saltwater pool!
A+!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello!
Thank you for staying with us and for this awesome review! Your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and the warm hospitality of the staff are highly appreciated. It was my pleaseure to meet you and take care of your arrival. What a wonderful way to describe that you enjoyed staying in our TownePlace Suites, please know that Marriott has more than 200 locations in the U.S. offering our "Grab and Go" breakfast. Marriott is working on improving the brand's breakfast experience and I know you will be surprised. I hope next time you visit Pensacola we get to see you again.