“Convenient location, amazing staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TownePlace Suites Pensacola

TownePlace Suites Pensacola
Ranked #16 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Bremerton, Washington
“Convenient location, amazing staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Well maintained hotel in a very convenient, central location; however, the best aspect of this hotel is not the amenities, but rather the amazing staff, from the manager on down to the extremely friendly folks who tend to the rooms. I felt right at home here, and was sad to leave. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through (or on an extended stay to) the Pensacola area.

Green Features: This hotel accommodates the environmentally friendly, as well as those who prefer fresh towels and sheets every day.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Hello Gary,
We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic stay and that we became your home away from home while in Pensacola. We appreciate you noticing our efforts to protect the environment and your compliments about the warm hospitality we provide to our guests. Thank you very much for this amazing review and we hope to see you again next time you travel to the Pensacola area.
Johanna Allard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Outstanding service to all customers highly recommended property. Room was excellent and the staff took care of us beyond their duties. Toilet ha dan issue and Melanie the manager came to fix it within 3 minutes!!
Thanks again!
C.Green

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Green,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review and the time you took to fill it out. We take pride on the service we provide and I am glad that we were able to accomodate all you rneeds. I will share with Melanie your kind words and We hope to see you again in the future!
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our home was flooded in the storm in Pensacola in April 2014. Even though this hotel was booked they found us a room and have been super at accommodating our every need. I was calling it home after only 5 days of our 2.5 month stay. I love that they allow animals and do whatever they can to make sure your animals are as happy as you are. I would especially recommend this hotel to anyone who travels with a pet,,, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lisa2528
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello Lisa,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this online review. Everything we do is aimed to satisfy each of our guests needs and we love to take special care of the furry ones! We are happy that we were able to accomodate you and provide help during difficult times after the flood we had in town. I hope everything comes out perfect with your home repairs, in the meantime, we will do our best to be your home away from home. Thanks again for this awesome review!!

Johanna.allard@marriott.com
Biloxi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a great hotel with an excellent staff in a nice location; what more could you ask for! Very convenient for shopping with a variety of restaurants around the area. Whether your trip is for business or a vacation, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Hello and thank you for such a great review! We are glad that you enjoyed our town as much as the hotel. Your feedback means a lot to us and we hope to have you again in the future.
Melanie Pipes
Assistant Manager
850-484-7022
Lynn Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times now and it just keeps getting better. All of the front desk staff are amazing and the manager and asst. manager are the best!! I have never stayed some place where everyone goes so far out of their way to make your stay as good as it could possibly be. This would be my number one choice of hotels every time I come to Pensacola.

Room Tip: Rooms farthest from the front are quitter.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hello Macon P!
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad that all your stays have been enjoyable at the TownePlace Suites Pensacola. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. we can't wait to have you and the rest of your crew back with us to continue to deliver exceptional service.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was recently in town to visit my sons who are students at UWF and came back to TownePlace Suites. Melanie, Justin and Christian made sure I had everything I needed. It is nice to see the same friendly faces that were there on my last trip and I will definitely stay here again, keep up the good work and thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ANNE-MARIE L
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for a month and a half due to my boyfriend being in school (military). I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel! Customer service was excellent. Christian, Thomas and Johanna were very attentive to our many wants and needs. Our housekeeping lady, Ms. Virginia, was always there to refresh our room along with the other housekeeping ladies.

Great location!
While my bf was at school I was able to load up our infant daughter in the stroller and go shopping across the street at the "mall". Only a few stores but GREAT stores!

Long story short I recommend this hotel. It was a wonderful stay and we will be back again.

Thank you to the hotel staff!!

-The Angtons