“Never ever, will be back!”

WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest
Ranked #25 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Never ever, will be back!”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

OMG! where to start, they have an employee named Harvey and Hardy, with long hair who is not trained to use the computer, which lies to you and acts like a freak. He said he had no rooms and then took pity on me because I had a baby. wrote down almost 15 numbers of rooms when he had previously said they were overbook. I practically had to beg him to give me the room after I had booked in advance. Acted like a true psychopath and a very low skilled on what he was doing. The next morning I told the receptionist what happen to me day before she confronted him in front of me, and he said that another employee had told him that no check in that night, she found my documentation in trash.
2nd day...when and get my internet on...it never works!
3rd day and checkout...i went again to the recepcionist to tell her about me leaving after office hours, she told me in front of the same guyto handled him my keys and that he will put a note for me to check out in the morning...OMG!! this slow guy didn't get that either, when I look for him he practically yield a me "I can't check you out" when the only simple thing was to write that note...
I am not coming back, not because of the hotel, the room was clean, and I didn't mind to much about the bed, but the customer service suck, and this weird guy was the worst part, he needs to be fire and somebody has to do something soon, because from now on I rather pay more and have a great time in my hotel...this is trash on customer service, and ahead do no make reservation because they are not valid if you show up after hours!!

Room Tip: Do no go to this place!! pick another one
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Erneliz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego
Reviewed 13 February 2011

This place is just horrible looks nice from the outside and on the internet but thats it. There customer service is horrible I had to wait just about all night sleeping in my car because I there front desk was not open they just open from 9am to 6pm monday through friday and 10am to 2pm on saturday and sundays they are closed completely what kind of hotel/lodging doesn't have a 24 hour service. Rooms are disgusting with cockroaches walking around through the walls and mold all over the bathroom tub. They do not have a manager, supervisor, or general manager you can call when you have a concern the front desk clerk she just does it all cleans, makes reservations and if you have a concern she gives you a 1800valueplace and you call this number and she picks up the phone what good is it when you have a problem and you don't have no one to talk to but one person. I just wanted to stay there for a few days until I was able to move in to my place but you cant just stay there for a few days its a minimum of 7 days without no refund. So like in my case I moved out in 2 days and I just basically paid for 7 days talk about "rip-off". To top this hotel/lodging off the bed you are might has well be sleeping on the floor it is hard like a rock I had to go buy out of my own pocket a inflatable mattress. By far the worse hotel there is out there it is absolutely not worth the money to stay at one of this places. I would not recommend it to no one.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank miguelmaul
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 December 2010

This place is the worst I've ever stayed, and I've stayed in some holes even a rat wouldn't like! The room is clean and that's the only good thing. I sat on the bed and bruised my tailbone! It bottomed out! The mattress is 4 inches thick, full of wire springs and sits on a plywood stand. It sucks! I didn't expect the Ritz but a bed is what I payed for. A cardboard box on concrete is the only thing that could be worse. The people staying here are all weirdos and the girl who was supposed to be at the desk for check in decided to take a powder. I had to wait until security called a resident who worked here and woke her up to check me in. When we were ready for bed we discovered one of our paper thin beds didn't even have a blanket! I would not recommend this place to someone I didn't like! STAY ELSEWHERE!!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank PompanoPaul
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 19 June 2010

I am writing this review from my room at the Red Roof Inn by University Mall...you will understand why in a moment.

A family member and I made a reservation for a one week stay online at Value Place's website approximately 10 days before we were going to arrive. I received a confirmation email and printed it to take with me upon check-in. On the date my stay was to begin, my family and I arrived at Value Place after being on the road driving for over 13 hours. First off, we dialed 500 on the lobby phone as per Value Place's website instructions. Nobody responded. As we were standing in the lobby waiting, several weirdos showed up, including some vagrant woman who was going from person to person asking if she could share a room, explaining that she had been living on the streets for 6 months. After approximately 10 minutes of no employees in sight, finally a guy named Willie shows up. We hand him our printed out reservation confirmation, and he informs us that there are no rooms available. We asked him how this is possible given the fact that we booked over one week in advance, provided our credit card number, and brought a printed copy of our reservation confirmation. He simply told us that they had double booked the hotel, and that the Value Place location on Scenic Highway in Pensacola was full as well.

After seeing the type of people that stay at this place, and after the unprofessional business conduct of the employees, I am actually glad we ended up not staying there. Save yourself the frustration and book your stay at a REAL hotel!

P.S. The Red Roof Inn by University Mall isn't bad, and they have FREE WiFi and DAILY housekeeping. (Value Place charges $10 for internet access and $25 per room cleaning.)

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
6 Thank CarolinaGirl1112
Baton Rouge LA
Reviewed 11 June 2009

Sales, marketing Manager Travis, who told a friend of mine, he lied and misrepresented himself - sounded like a used car sales guy. Not knowledgable at all about the city. Had stayed at other Value Places and except for the manager Jodi, and her assistant Carla, I would have left the first day. Went over to the Scenic property and the Manager there, Tom, who is a arrogant creep, very scarcastic and demanding, so I left there and went back to detroit, where my week was fine due to Jodi and her assistant.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank lendit
orlando
Reviewed 31 March 2009

it was clean and quiet. but watch out they will charge you extra for towel to be cleaned. they will try to hold your $100.00 deposit for 2, weeks. the bad are hard no box spring the mattress are just atop plywood. $1.00 per page to fax in or out ..went to the hotel next door to do my faxing $1.00 up to 5,pages..free incomming..

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo