“Best Service Best Value”

WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest
Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Pleasant surprise. Tressa and her staff were above and beyond there call of service. I'm a traveling nurse and I've never felt so appreciated from a hotel manager and staff as I was here. There is lots of travel in my line of work and I will continue to use ValuePlace for all my hotel stays going forward.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was taking my time while in between apartments to find exactly what I want and decided to stay here a couple of weeks. I love this place! I moved here in September 2013 and moved out December 13 ONLY because I was in the hospital because of an accident. I am leaving rehabilitation soon and plan on moving right back to what I consider home!!!! I love the staff here and cannot rate this facility high enough.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Michael71202
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great. Eric was very good. Gave me the attention required. Very informative. Room was
excellent. Room servive was attentive. Would always recommend this location,to friends and family. Premises outside was well kept. Very clean. Lighting outside and inside was good. I felt very safe. Parking facilities very clean.Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Eugene K
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We always appreciate our guest's feedback. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

During my relocation, I've been staying at Value Place on Detroit Blvd. for several months. The entire staff has been very helpful to me. The manager Tressa Odom, as well as Eric, Bobby, and Michael, have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and appreciated. The property is conveniently located right off Interstate 10, adjacent to a quiet, residential area. And the building is well-maintained, clean, and safe! I was very fortunate to find Value Place, and especially this location. Staying here is so much better than a hotel! As an added bonus, the price is right!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael C

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We love the value and friendly people,super clean,safe,and convenient.Your stay in this hotel will be what you are looking for.I can't say enough about the way the staff made Us feel right at home,and as helpful as they could be.They let us know where all the good thing in this area are.Plenty of convenient parking.Our stay was also Quiet,no one was hassling us for any reason.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trouble680

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear from our guests. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent guest experience and are so pleased to hear that you great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. Clean rooms. The best staff ever. This hotel is a great buy and very convenient to restautrants, beaches and shopping. It is located just off I 10 at exit 7. While convenient to the interstae, it is off the road in a quiet neighborhood setting.
Say hi to the manager,Teresa and her staff, Mike, Bobby, Shirley, and Eric.They are all great people. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: I iked the first floor in the middle. Less noise and very close to the coin laundry.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce C
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works very hard to provide every guest with the best stay possible. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

As i said it was not what i expected!! Reading the reviews made me think this was horrible mess of a place,but i must say it's nothing of the kind!! The facilities on the outside were clean, the lobby was very clean smelled fresh, the staff were very helpful Teresa and Eric were great!!! I especially like that you cannot access anywhere in the building without a key card!! That gave me an added peace of mind! Anytime i needed anything they were there!! My room was very clean i felt right at home even though i come all the way from New York City. The rooms were like an apartment with stove,microwave and full sized fridge, laundromat on the premises and close to resturants and stores. I was originally suppose to stay for onw week, but i extended my trip for an extra week. Yes you do have to pay for things like linen but for the price of the room you still can't beat it!! I will be going home to pensacola to visit in march of 2014 and hands down there is no question where i will be staying!! As i told the staff your website does no justice for the real thing, i was so pleased with what i saw. I had my best friend go and look it over for me, they will give you a free tour of the entire facilities, she was also very pleased and so was I.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rorastra

Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!