“New Favorite”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have lived in Pensacola for many years and have never tried this place until last week. A couple friends have told me this place was good so I decided to finally give it a try. The names of the dishes on the menu had me kinda scared. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted. My husban got 'pad thai' which I know is a popular dish and I got the cashew Chicken. We also started with the calamari. EVERYTHING we had was very delicious! Even the sweet tea was awesome. It wasnt regulat sweet tea, had a hint of something but couldnt put my finger on it but we made sure to get to go cups. It was very slow for a friday night but we did go a little late, around 9pm. We didnt see our waitress a lot but we're not needy customers so it didnt bother us, Overall....Im making plans to go this weekend. =)

Reviewed 23 May 2012

My rating may be a little harsh but their food tastes to much like Jasmine. Every bite tasted like I was eating a candle.

1  Thank zutikisobran
Reviewed 1 May 2012

This is a nice and quiet place that serves a nice variety of food. I always get the coconut cream cheese wontons!

1  Thank shhourti
Reviewed 20 April 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Jasmine Fusion twice. We went back a second time to give it another chance, but rest assurd, we will never go back. On our first visit, we barely saw our server. I think she may have filled our drinks once and after we were finished eating (plates stacked to the side of the table and everything) it took her 15 minutes to come back to our table to ask us if we were ready for our check! I wanted Creme Brûlée, but not after that wait. Hence why we came back a second time, do we could get Creme Brûlée. The second visit, low and behold we had the same server! We were horrified. Yet again, we received less than adequate service. The rice that comes with the meals is horrible. Best parts of the entire experience were the Spring Rolls and Creme Brûlée. As good as these two items were, I honestly don't want to go back to A. receive horrible service again and B. eat a main course that is just not worth the price.

3  Thank HeatherSummy
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This is a very nice, reasonably priced restaurant with an upscale feel. Everything is fresh, and plated beautifully.