“Very tasty.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pensacola, Florida
“Very tasty.”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Very good, nice portions, but kind of pricy. But, you are paying for quality and the dining room is very comfortable and beautiflul, the wine list is decent, and the service was very good. Highly suggest it.

Visited June 2012

Lillian, Alabama
“Excellent Thai Food And Restaurant Experience”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

This restaurant is a little gem in Pensacola. It is not always easy to get well prepared diverse food in this town. We love the curry dishes as well as the pad thai but everything on the menu is well prepared. We order a little light on the heat level given the curries tend to be spicy by nature. It is easy to get too much heat for those not used to Thai cusine so start out low and dial it in to your liking. We also like the black table cloths, the white rectangular dishes, and the food prep always arrives with a colorful and appealing presentation. It is all freshly prepared with a beautiful blend of meat, seafood, or tofu with an array of fresh vegatables. Now the best part, all of this is comes with excellent service for $6.99 as a lunch special and we usually take some home. We eat out a fair amount and there is no better place to settle in for lunch then this resturant for the money. Get there and enjoy!

• Visited November 2012
“Great and I'll be back”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I've never tried this kind food but boy it was good. I had a very sweet waitress I think her name was Naomi. She was very helpful about food suggestions. and desert was good. I'll be sure to recommend this restaurant

Pensacola, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We almost passed this place by because of how it looks on the outside...I refuse to eat at many Pensacola restaurants because they are so run down and dirty. I'm glad we stopped! The inside is clean and elegantly decorated, so a big plus there.

The good was great. I had red curry, which was definitely some of the best Thai red curry I've had in my life. My key lime pie martini was also excellent...yes, they have a good bar selection. The coconut cream cheese wontons, while not exactly Thai, are wonderful.

OK, the service was terrible and slow, but where else are you going to get this kind of quality Thai food in Pensacola? Just don't come on a night when you're rushed.

• Visited September 2012
pensacola
“New Favorite”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have lived in Pensacola for many years and have never tried this place until last week. A couple friends have told me this place was good so I decided to finally give it a try. The names of the dishes on the menu had me kinda scared. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted. My husban got 'pad thai' which I know is a popular dish and I got the cashew Chicken. We also started with the calamari. EVERYTHING we had was very delicious! Even the sweet tea was awesome. It wasnt regulat sweet tea, had a hint of something but couldnt put my finger on it but we made sure to get to go cups. It was very slow for a friday night but we did go a little late, around 9pm. We didnt see our waitress a lot but we're not needy customers so it didnt bother us, Overall....Im making plans to go this weekend. =)

• Visited May 2012