Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL
US$188
US$181
US$176
Homewood
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
Hampton.com
US$177
US$159
MainStaySuites
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
US$155
US$139
US$166
US$161
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsindoor poolhard boiled eggsoatmealstay there againfree breakfastgreat place to staynaval air stationeasy accessone night staycracker barrelnew orleansvery nice hotelfresh fruitconvenient locationinterstatetexaslinens
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed here while traveling for work and it was a great place to bed down. Nothing fancy, but very clean and comfortable. I slept well on the pillows and the beds provided.

Also, the staff were nice and the breakfast provided was very good with fresh fruit and coffee and the ability to make your own waffles, which I enjoyed.

No complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Andrea, I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for giving us such a good review on tripadvisor. Our staff strives to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable in their room. Whenever you are in the area we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel for one night for a business trip. It was conveniently locate close to my business location. The rooms were nice size and clean. The staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great, great selections. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel looks very new. Looks nice inside and outside. Good service and the rooms are big. They only have an indoor pool. Good breakfast in the morning. Free parking and wifi. Close to Pensacola Beach so the location is good also.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Hotel is very very clean and very nice. Indoor pool and hot tub are great. Staff was very helpful. BREAKFAST WAS GREAT BEST FRUIT EVER!!!!! Really enjoyed our stay. Location is only a few exits up from the beach not far at all. Also close to great places to eat like shake n steak a must try. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our facility. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family went to this hotel after reviewing it on Expedia. We booked the room on Expedia as a double queen. When we got there, we asked if we could change it to a queen and sofia, the hotel manager stated "I hate when people book through a 3rd party booking company like expedia and said she couldn't make a change. I even told her that I would pay any difference. We brought our luggage to our room and went to dinner. When we got back, I attempted to use the internet cand connection and it was extremely low band width. So i called down to the front desk. The front desk person refused to assist and said I could call their internet tech. I hang up the phone, look up and see a roach on the lamp. I i try to kill it and it runs under a bed. I called the front, and explain the situation and the same manager tells me that she has to call me back. My family of 4 waits for 15 minutes. Finally the front desk person calls back. I tell her that we see anther roach and she has no real explanation as to why she did not call me back. Finally, she suggests that she can move us to another room. We check out and leave this bad experience behind us. There were several things that upset us. (1) the roach or roaches; poor response to our inquiries about the internet; and blaming expedia for the reservation. I would point out that expedia was only the booking agent and not the property owner or manager. Finally, I requested to speak to someone over the front desk clerk and she said she could not allow that. I also asked her to document what happened and she said would not. The front desk persons name is Karli and she is rude. My final comment is that Expedia would not refund the money saying that they spoke to the hotel manager and she would not authorize it. Likely the same clerk I spoke to, no wonder. Thanks Expedia for helping its customer.

Room Tip: There were roach or roaches. That sums up this place. Rude employees!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.