“great stay great place”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL
Ranked #21 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 5 July 2014

What a great place to stay. The room was nice and clean. The beds were great. Had a great night sleep and the staff made that much better. The best hotel I have stayed at in this area. I will be back here next time and I will be sending all my family and friends here too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hotel, very clean , close to interstate and only minutes away from the beach. To bad to rained the day we stayed there. But there was indoor stuff close by to do. Indoor pool and hot tub came in handy with the kids. Staff very friendly and the breakfast was great. Would stay again for sure..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This Hotel was VERY clean, neat, and appeared spotless from the lobby to the room. Pool area was well maintained as well. Location is perfect, right off the interstate and it is on the exit that you travel when you wish to go to the National Naval Air Museum and Lighthouse on the Pensacola Naval Air Station. No complaints about the Hotel. Breakfast was busy, and was kept well stocked. Looking forward to visiting Pensacola again and definitely this Hotel will be where I stay at when I am there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CISPNSFL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful hotel and the hot, delicious Be Our Guest Breakfast. We look forward to your next stay at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Pensacola, FL.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel for four nights while on a house hunting trip. The rooms were nice and spacious, the beds comfortable, the staff was very polite and helpful, the internet connection worked great, the complimentary breakfast was top notch, and the location allowed us to get anywhere in Pensacola within 15-20 minutes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in Pensacola.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris P
CISPNSFL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your comfortable room and the delicious, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast. We look forward to your next stay. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Pensacola, FL

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for work on 4/29-5/1/2014, and it happened to be during a horrible thunderstorm, which I know, they had no control over. However, aside from that, there were other issues. I like to work out, and when I am stuck indoors, even a basic treadmill doesn't seem to much to ask for. Their "fitness center" had a broken treadmill, a malfunctioning bicycle, and a hardwood floor, with no mats. I asked the manager on duty if there was a hotel nearby where I could go, and he nicely called the Days Inn, and they said that would be fine. However, I never found the Days Inn, even after instructions. Side note-I do not have a car, so it has to be walkable. Instead, I went to the Holiday Inn Express across the street, and they were accommodating. They were very helpful, making sure the a/c was on, and even provided me a water bottle and towel. The storm/deluge that occurred the night of 4/29/14, swamped the hotel. It flooded the first floor stairwells, that I advised the night staff of, and flooded the carpet of half my room. I laid down towels, as it was in the middle of the night, and I didn't care to change rooms. This afternoon, when I told the desk what happened, and asked for more towel, I received them but no offer to change rooms. I understand the storm is not their fault but not offering a room change is a little sad, as now, my room smells of mildew. They have free breakfast but do not expect any great freshness. The eggs are fake, and only sugary cereals are offered. I was disappointed in this stay.

Room Tip: Pick one that is not on the end of the hall, especially during storms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leisha N
CISPNSFL, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

We do appreciate your business and are genuinely sorry that your trip was in the same time period as the horrendous storm that inundated us with almost 2 feet of rain in two days. Our business was affected along with many other businesses in the Pensacola area. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments to improve our property and provide additional training for our staff. As the hotel was full, we were not able to re-locate you to any other room. We hope that your next stay with us will be during one of our beautiful sunny Florida days. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Pensacola, FL

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting relatives in Milton, FL. Absolutely GREAT location...right off I-10 at the Naval Air Station exit. Staff is friendly and helpful. Pool was fabulous! Not too cold like most. Perfect for these old bones. And, of course, the hot tub. Very clean room, wonderful HOT breakfast included, great price...what's not to like?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ButtercupNana
CISPNSFL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our great indoor pool and delicious hot Be our Guest Breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pensacola to visit family. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Pensacola, FL

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I am giving this property an A+..... I stayed here several weeks ago while traveling on business. My experience was excellent. I was greeted by helpful and friendly staff members and given a very comfortable, spacious and clean room. It had a great mattress (a must!) and was nicely appointed and updated. The corridors were well lit and as a female traveling alone, I felt quite safe. Will plan on staying at this hotel again when I am traveling through Pensacola again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CISPNSFL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our spacious rooms. We do our best to make visits from all types of travelers, whether business, leisure or combined, comfortable and easy. Thank you for letting us know we hit the mark on your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Pensacola, FL