Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
“Over Priced”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was charged over $400. for a one night stay in your hotel. The best rate on your web site is $199 for your most expensive room. It appears you are price gouging when the surrounding hotels rooms are full. The room was clean and I felt safe, but the over pricing left a bad feeling.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

1 Thank 204fergusg
CarlsonRezidor, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West, responded to this review, 1 August 2014

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everything about this place was great. The Room, The bed, The staff, The Free Breakfast, The Location, Everything! Easy access right of the freeway. The Room was big, Clean, and Comfortable. This should be the standard for every hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 20 July 2014

First off to me...the most important thing is it was VERY CLEAN....the beds were comfortable and we felt safe there. They had a small exercise room and a couple of computers (they were slow) but still computer with printer if you needed it. The staff was very friendly and a breakfast where you can make waffles, fruit, Danishes , bagels, oatmeal, cereal, hard boiled eggs, etc. the pool (indoor) was a little too warm especially since room not air conditioned and the hot tub had a lot of chlorine...but prob a better too much than not enough. They did charge us for room before we got there but it said that on their website very clearly. If you cancelled in time they would credit it. We got one of the suites so their was a room with beds and tv that had its own door, and a living room with a pull out sofa bed and a tv so that the kids could have their own space and a bathroom between. Also had mini fridge and microwave. and since we were traveling with my daughters friend it gave us more private changing areas. I would stay there again if I was in area. All staff we came in contact with were very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and it was great. The pool kinda sucks and is like a warm bowl of chlorine. Other than that it was great. The hotel staff was great. They were friendly and took care of everything we needed.

• Stayed July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I reserved a room to come see my son who's in the Navy. I arrived to check in and was going to be charged on my credit card before my stay ended. I was beinng charged for the stay plus incidental charges at the time of arrival. I've traveled a lot but have always have had holds on my card until I left. Well, I had enough on the card for my stay but not another hundred for incidentals. Crystal at the desk said it's declining. Then I found out about the charges. I had a print out of my reservation and no mention of the extra hundred. She said let me take care of this and talk to my manager. I said No, I'm leaving. I don't feel like I need special permission after I made confirmed reservations. She started laughing at me. I said what are you laughing at. I don't have a place to go. It's not funny. She said well I'm laughing because you're being rude to me. I left and luckily was able to get the last room at the Quality Inn. I would have paid the incidentals from my debit card but Crystal said it had to be on one card. And no I was not being rude to her.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
7 Thank Joan W
CarlsonRezidor, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service when checking in. To discuss your concern further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
Smyrna, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2014

What a great place to stay. The room was nice and clean. The beds were great. Had a great night sleep and the staff made that much better. The best hotel I have stayed at in this area. I will be back here next time and I will be sending all my family and friends here too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hotel, very clean , close to interstate and only minutes away from the beach. To bad to rained the day we stayed there. But there was indoor stuff close by to do. Indoor pool and hot tub came in handy with the kids. Staff very friendly and the breakfast was great. Would stay again for sure..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family