This hotel surprised us. We booked it as being closest to our destination as well as being close to the Gulf (also the location seemed safe). While there is no beach, it is proximate to the government and business areas, the Marina and the newly reviving downtown with it's restaurants and nitelife. It's not very attractive from the outside but is warm and friendly inside with lots of wood and carpeting in the lobby. Our room was equally surprising, a bit run down but comfortable. Choose the second floor room, if you stay. Maybe it was the timing of our visit (mid-week, high summer, oil spill) but it seemed like this inn was a good hotel in search of greatness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "One of the 10 Best Streets in America" (APA), this cozy boutique hotel is nestled on Palafox Street, just steps from the water, museums, top restaurants, and an incredible Saturday Farmer's Market, with Pensacola's Historic District a short 3 blocks away. On top of its incredible location, The New World Inn features 15 uniquely decorated rooms in a beautiful historic building, including 3 extended stay rooms equipped with refrigerator and microwave (also available upon request for all rooms.) New beds and fluffy pillows compliment the setting in a quiet atmosphere, making it a home away from home. Reservations include complimentary wireless internet, cable television, free continental breakfast, free parking, and access to our business center. With the friendliest service, New World Inn is just the place you've been looking for in Pensacola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your New World Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New World Hotel Pensacola
- New World Inn Pensacola, Florida