What a wonderful night we spent at the New World Inn!! Our room was beautifully furnished and soooooo quiet!! Had a really personal feel! Had dinner at the restaurant and what a wonderful meal!! Was delicious and beautifully presented!! The chef, Nick Farkas, does a fantastic job with the food! Located really close to the restored downtown area, and a short drive to Penscola Beach! Would recommend this place for a restful stay, good food, and located close to everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on "One of the 10 Best Streets in America" (APA), this cozy boutique hotel is nestled on Palafox Street, just steps from the water, museums, top restaurants, and an incredible Saturday Farmer's Market, with Pensacola's Historic District a short 3 blocks away. On top of its incredible location, The New World Inn features 15 uniquely decorated rooms in a beautiful historic building, including 3 extended stay rooms equipped with refrigerator and microwave (also available upon request for all rooms.) New beds and fluffy pillows compliment the setting in a quiet atmosphere, making it a home away from home. Reservations include complimentary wireless internet, cable television, free continental breakfast, free parking, and access to our business center. With the friendliest service, New World Inn is just the place you've been looking for in Pensacola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your New World Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New World Hotel Pensacola
- New World Inn Pensacola, Florida