“Amazing place and the food is fabulous.”
Review of Lee House

Lee House
Ranked #3 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 February 2012

`We stayed at the Lee House for only one night during a recent vacation. WOW. Norma's breakfast made us want to linger for more. What a beautiful place. The view of the bay is perfect and the small park just across the street is very cute. We walked to dinner and the downtown of Pensacola is a happening place. Lee House is perfect.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stayed with them for an extended period of time... I must say- the only way to describe my stay: outstanding!! Norma acted like a mother to me, made sure I was up, had coffee and was ready for my day. She even provided me with a sport coat when needed (compliments of Pat of course). Pat and Norma really did a fantastic job with the Lee house. They offered suggestions for local events and restaurants. They treated me like part of the family. I will never forget my stay with them. It is my hope that I can visit them again in the future. Lastly, Norma makes breakfast herself and boy what a treat! Simply an amazing place!

Room Tip: Be sure to venture out and eat at the local establishments. They have bikes to borrow-- ride acro...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2011

While we thought Lee House was a beautiful B & B, the location was great, the breakfast WAS amazing, we were not aware that this B & B was a venue for "events".Since we love staying at B & B's for the itimacy of the experience, we were a little disappointed that the house was bustling with an after rehearsal dinner on Friday night and a bridal luncheon on Saturday, therefore we were not comfortable hanging out in the "gathering room" or venturing into the kitchen. I will say that the house was spotless, our room was very very comfortable, with amazing beds and linens and the bathroom was very large with a great walk in shower. We would consider staying here again, but we will check with Norma to make sure that she is not hosting any private events for the weekend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank southernliving1
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Our family stayed at Lee House in July 2011. We have visited Bed and Breakfast Inns around the world and Lee House is the most elegant and pleasant bed and breakfast that our family has ever enjoyed. Excellent food, warm hospitality, and a sparkling new facility - this is quality similar to the Four Seasons hotels at a fraction of the cost. There are many nice, locally owned restaurants within walking distance, interesting museums, the historic district, and a wrap-around porch to enjoy at sunset. Also a close drive to the beach. We watched the Blue Angels perform from the upper front porch. Highly recommended. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I had a great experience at Lee house for my Grandmother’s Birthday. Three generation of our family stayed at the inn for several days and the collective opinion was it could not have been nicer. The rooms (and I was in several) were all beautiful, with wonderful large bathrooms. A fantastic common area, kitchen, and dining room made this the perfect place for a family event. Our hostess provided terrific breakfasts every morning and in the evenings a local chef offers a lovely pre fixe dinner a couple nights each week in the dining room. I can’t wait to visit again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2011

The welcome we had from Norma was really friendly. The room was so spacious and the bathroom had an enormous walk in shower which is so important to me as I hate showers over the bath. The 'Gathering Room' and the kitchen were just like being in a beautiful home. Norma's breakfast was the best food we had in Florida. The location was perfect for walking to the best restaurant we ate at in Florida and to the very pretty historical district.
Having driven from Miami to New Orleans and back we stayed in a few Luxury Hotels and other B&B's but Lee House was by far the best.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoSaint51
Reviewed 17 March 2011

The Lee House has a rare combination of in bed&breakfasts: great location in the historic district of town, charming historic architecture on the outside, fully modern amenities on the inside, and a owner/host that knows exactly how an Inn should run. The rooms are superb, very quiet, beautiful balcony view, and fantastic shower design. The downstairs common areas is very large and extremely inviting. Dining opportunities are numerous within a short walk. Highly recommend a visit to both Pensacola and the Lee House, we had a great time and wished we had stayed an extra day.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Lee House? Share your experiences!