“Always a pleasure”

Ranked #21 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Lenexa, Kansas
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I've stayed here in the past and had a great stay then as well. Beds comfortable. Room clean. Had a king bed but didn't have a fridge or as I've had in the past. Since I was only staying one night, I was okay with that. Easy to get to, but depending on traffic, it can be a little tricky to get back out of there. No problems with staff and they've always been helpful.

Room Tip: Long hallways.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I was very pleased with the value and the quality of the hotel. The desk clerk was so helpful and the cleaning staff always went above and beyond.

I have terrible allergies and am very sensitive to smells and I was delighted with my room. I loved that I could open a sliding glass door to a beautiful courtyard. Bed was comfortable and I loved the pillows and comforter.

The hot buffet was not working while I was there but the cold selections for breakfast were just fine.

I visit UWF often and I will definetely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2012
Cazenovia, New York
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The beds were comfortable, and the room was well equipped with small refrigerator and small microwave as well as a hairdryer. There was a computer available for printing boarding passes, etc. Breakfast was complimentary and the Wall Street Journal was available at no charge on weekdays. The staff was always pleasant and accommodating. Weekly rates are good, especially of you are a choice hotel member. This is not the ritz but it had everything I needed.

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I have stayed at this location two times now and have been pleased in both instances. Rooms were clean and fairly well appointed. I think that this hotel has had renovation recently. Door keys are "touch" type, not the slide in/slide out that seem very inconsistent. The front desk staff were very nice and responsive. Across the street, there is a DQ and walkway along the water's edge, which is quite nice. No noise at all, though the hotel is right off the expressway (I-10). I will be staying here again in the future if the pricing remains the same.

2 Thank ONUalum
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I booked this hotel last minute on priceline for about $70 including taxes. The parking lot is dark and the only thing your close to is a gas station across the street. I only needed the room to sleep overnight so in no way was I expecting Ritz-Carlton.
The sheets were not fresh on either bed. I called front desk and he told me I could go up there and get them. I went up and got them and realized he gave me a stack of pillow cases. I called back and had to go up again. He seem to be occupied hanging out with the scary looking guys in the lounge. I just can't believe the sheets aren't fresh, hope I don't wake up sick!!!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank southernbelle84

Travellers are raving about these Pensacola hotels

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 10 December 2011

We spent one night in this hotel on our way west. One the positive side, the reservation was correct, the front desk staff was efficient and friendly, the non-smoking room was clean and quiet, without odor. Several of the lightbulbs in the room were burned out, but a call to the desk got them replaced quickly. On the minus side, the corridor outside our room had the smoke odor, but the room was okay. Overall the building/room interior looks "well worn", but not run-down. The exterior looks fine. Didn't checkout the pool or breakfast. For the price, we were satisfied, and we would stay here again.

1 Thank ohzonejoe
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed 30 October 2011

nice staff, big clean room, great breakfast bar, clean pool, good price and the hallways smelled fresh. WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mark b
7601QualityInnSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Thank you so much for your positive review of our newly renovated hotel! We do hope to have you back again sometime very soon!