“A very fun place to stay the night.”

Sole Inn and Suites
Ranked #22 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 4 February 2010

If u are in Pensacola this is the place to stay. It has been a long time since I have encountered a hotel staff that cared u were there. The staff is amazing. I would definetly stay here again and think you should too.

Reviewed 18 January 2010

My wife and I stay here when we dine downtown on special occasions. I am always impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and their decor. The staff is exceptional and the value is unbelievable. A real jewel. Rooms are fully equipped with everything you need. Staff is friendly and attentive. Job well done.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2010

If you are traveling for business, do yourself a favor and forgo easy access to downtown, in favor of a good night's sleep. However, if you're looking to get drunk and stumble home, this is the hotel for you.

I travel for a living, staying in about 10 different hotels per year. This hotel by FAR has the worst mattress, linens and pillows I've ever experienced. If you've got any kind of back problem, you will regret staying in this hotel. Also contributing to my horrible night's sleep is the clientele. Because of it's easy-access location (about 10 minute walk to downtown bars) SOLE is a favorite for college-aged kids. I've stayed here for 2 nights now and each night I was awoken SEVERAL times by screaming from the parking lot, drunken laughter, and mistaken knocking at my door. I alerted management to the noise issue last night before going to bed and they seemed shocked that I'd been woken up, saying "We rarely experience that kind of disturbance". Well last night I was woken up at 1:15, 2:30 and again, at 3:48. Twice, when I called the front desk to complain, no one answered. The third time I called, a sleepy sounding manager said "I'll be right out" but the noise continued until around 4:10. Since this 'hotel' is a renovated motel- each room faces the parking lot, so there's no escaping the noise. I must say, even polite conversation on the outdoor patio carries, because of the motel's original design scheme- all the concrete and outdoor hallways act like acoustic enhancers.

According to some reviewers, this is a "boutique hotel". Having stayed in a true boutique hotel, I can assure you, SOLE does not qualify. Decor alone does not make you as a boutique hotel: great service, expensive linens and impeccable service do.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank vogliodormire
onthegoalotAtlanta, owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2010

Thanks for you input . I am very sorry your stay at Sole' was not a good one. We srtive to offer "consistent quality" ( previous review) for a reasonable price. Our beds are of top quality and firm. If you have a back problem a firm bed may not suit you. Our linens are delivered daily by a company that is successful by offering resort style sheets and towels of high quality.(no you will not get 500 count egyptian cotton sheets at our rates.) I am sure other boutiques you have stayed at may have offered this but not at a $89 rate.I give each king bed six pillows and each double four that are not down but a hypoalergenic earth friendly material and have never had a complaint of their comfort. I offer a great product at a rate that is value oriented. Now , it is Mardi Gras on the gulf coast.. This season lasts about a month and the weekends can get a little festive at times. If you called the front desk and no one answered , it is because he was outside the office on a security walk and keeping a check on the revelers.

Reviewed 5 January 2010

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
onthegoalotAtlanta, owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2010

Reviewed 8 November 2009

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
onthegoalotAtlanta, owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2009

Reviewed 8 November 2009

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
onthegoalotAtlanta, owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2009

Reviewed 4 November 2009

Great, friendly staff willing to help!
Room spacious, clean

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
onthegoalotAtlanta, owner at Sole Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2009

Thank you for the great review! I am very proud of my staff that really gets hospitality. I am thankful that you took the time to let them know! I hope you will be back to see us soon. Alan Williams

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
New World Inn
New World Inn
#31 of 65 in Pensacola
Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview

Been to Sole Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!