“Wonderful place to take the family!!”

Fast Eddies Fun Center
Ranked #4 of 15 Fun & Games in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Fast Eddies Fun Center is a family entertainment center featuring 4 go-kart tracks, large indoor game room with redemption center and snack bar, mini- golf and Water Wars.Our 3 family tracks include: The Crazy 8, Junior Racers and Spinnin' &Grinnin'.For the ultimate racing enthusiast there's a 4th track-Fast Eddies SuperKart Speedway,complete with computerized scoring and timing. It's fast-action wheel to wheel racing.Test your skills in our large indoor game room. You'll be awarded with tickets to trade for prizes at our redemption center.Our snack bar includes a host of goodies from pizza and hotdogs to ice cream and funnel fries. Play a round of Funtastic Mini-Golf during your visit or try out "Water Wars-- the ultimate water ballon game. You and your opponent launch water balloons from your own battle station. We also feature batting cages with our all new Strike Zone batting cages. Fast Eddies Fun Center offers birthday parties and group rates.Established in 1989, our goal is to provide safe, clean, affordable fun for those living and visiting the beautiful gulf coast area.
Lewisville, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place to take the family!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

While visiting Destin, we stopped in to check out the place. I love all the new updates and can't wait to see even more. Both my 4 year old niece and 11 year old son were able to have a great time which is hard to do because of the age gap. We ordered pizza and were surprised at how good it was...we were worried that it would be nasty, like cheap frozen pizza. The management staff is amazing and makes sure that everyone is well taken care of. I personally love the Speed Track and the chance to race other adults at faster speeds :) We will definitely be back when we visit Florida again!!

1 Thank Bonnie A

Poteau, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Family Entertainment”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

They have everything that you need from golf to video games and my favorite is the go karts. We have been to Fast Eddies on several occasions with the family as well as having one of our daughters birthday party when we live in the area. Great entertainment for a fair price for the little ones up to the adults. Highly recommend that you visit when you get the chance.

Visited December 2013
“Love it!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife, son, and I have been to Fast Eddies several times and it has always been a great experience! There is a variety of entertainment for the littles ones (and me): from the arcade room to various go cart tracks. The staff has always been great and very helpful when needed... We will certainly be back over and over again!

“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I loved Fast Eddies!! My kids, husband and I had a blast. My first impression was how clean it was. The staff was very curtious and polite. The go carts were super fast and the spinin' and grinin' was our favorite. My kids thought they hit the jackpot with all of their winnings in the gaming room. We will definately go again.

Pensacola, Florida
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My kids love this place. It is easy to win a ton of tickets in the arcade, and has go karts and mini golf (9 boring holes). It's all very clean, but does get really crowded on weekend nights. You won't spend a lot of time there, as it is small, but it's fun.

Visited July 2014