“Don't stop, keep going!!! HAUNTED!”

Motel 6 Pensacola West
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Picayune, Mississippi
“Don't stop, keep going!!! HAUNTED!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My mother and myself had some really crazy encounters. All kinds of things were happening in room 220. This place should be condemned. The room was just gross. We would not even walk around without shoes on. There was hair all over the bedding. The bedding was so old and worn that there was holes all in it. And not to mention someone had left there used gum on the head board of the bed next to the window. The ceiling repairs in that room was poorly done. Also all the things that happened inside the room that had us leaving in a hurry. This would be a good investigation for Ghost Hunters (hint hint). Will not be back!!!

The only reason this got a 1 is because it would not accept 0.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Kayla T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Milton, Florida
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We love to go to Motels during vacations or while out of town. We would LOVE to be in a CLEAN, PET FREE, Motel but they are almost non-existent. We went to several motels in Pensacola and they ALL accept pets. We went online and even spoke to someone and they told us of a pet-free motel so we paid for it and went to the place and to our DISGUST, they allowed pets. I don't like laying my head where a dogs BUTT has been. How GROSS and NASTY! Well anyway, we decided we had to stay somewhere so we got a room and went straight to the store and bought us some pillows. We came to our room which was little but cozy and clean. AGAIN............. to our DISGUST ...... A lady with several BARKING DOGS came to room 129 and alllll they did was barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk. There were more than 3 dogs. We had to call the office twice and even beat on the wall several times !!!!! You can't even enjoy time away from home anymore. People should have pets if they want to, but those of us who don't like to lay our heads where dogs' butts have been, SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: There should be motels for NO PETS or at least a section for pets and a section that is PET FREE! A...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BKBeasley

Travellers are raving about these Pensacola hotels

huntsville, al
Reviewed 19 April 2011

We chose this place because of locale and they take dogs. Should have known better though from the time we drove up to the front area. The shower had mold, the bathroom door was falling apart, the floor was filthy, the furniture was dusty and grimy. Me, my husband, 2 daughters and lab slept on TOP of the covers with our own blankets and pillows. Oh and lets not forget the crack head lady who asked for a cigarette! So keep driving............

Room Tip: always check tripadvisor for the truth
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank par8hd69
marrero
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Me and three of my girlfriends were on our way to Panama City Beach and we planned on stopping off the interstate at a cheap hotel so I decided that it would be the Motel 6!
When we pulled up it really didnt look that horrible! It was around midnight when we arrived. I walked inside and you could not even go into the lobby to check in. You had to check in at a tiny little window that's in the same room as the ice machines and drink machines. It is hot as hell! You can barely hear the woman! Me and my friend was readin the sign posted stating that the pool closes at 9:30. I said it out loud and my friend moaned in disapproval. The clerk told us " you can go swimming if you like... if you want to be escorted off the property without a refund!" Okay whatever nobody even said we were going to try. She gave us our room key and proceeds to tell us that the hotel has quiet time after 10pm and that we cannot come out of our rooms after midnight!!!!!!!! Holy crap I am an adult I dont need some hotel telling me that I cannot come out of the room! The room was so small... I have never seen a room so small in my life. The shower was the biggest part of the whole room! Then to top it off a mother was standing outside of our room screaming at her children at 7am. What happened to the quiet zone!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 June 2005

We really enjoyed Knights Inn And were very disappointed when we found them booked up for our July visit. We enjoyed them low rates, clean rooms, pool, management & location. Give it a try.I think you will like it. The rooms are small true but we didn't spend anymore time in them other than to change & sleep.Perfect.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Albany, Ca
Reviewed 12 August 2004

My husband and I took our 5 month old baby to pensacola for a short vacation. Before we came, we checked the reveiw in this web site. we thought knights inn would be a reasonable choice. But now I would say it is just a place to sleep and shower. The double bed room is too small. The linens have holes. There is no lobby. Only a small office for check-in and check out. Continental breakfast was provided here. No restaurant or breakfast room. The rate could have been lower if we had used the coupon instead of making reservation online.

1 Thank priscaja
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2002

I would highly recommend this property to anyone who wants value at an affordable price. Look up the Manager, Patrick. He's a good person to get to know....will treat you and yours like family!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member