“Great”

Ranked #37 of 110 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We have been to the civic center for car shows ,craft shows,boat shows and concerts .We may not be the big city but our civic center gets some great music acts .

There are newer reviews for Pensacola Civic Center

Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is a good size structure for concerts, not so far away that you can not see the performance from end to end. I have seen several big acts here and the events were a pleasure.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We had a great time watching the Harlem Globe Trotters perform at the Pensacola Civic Center. My first time there was a positive and fun experience. Globe trotters are great even if you are an adult too. :)

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Good venue for concerts, sports and large banquet
events. Gives Pensacola a metropolitan feeling.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

I have been numerous times over the years for various events and the biggest problems are their sound and video systems. I do understand that Pensacola is small and I don't expect them to have a state-of-the-art complex, but it seems like they haven't updated any of their equipment in years and if it weren't for the fact that I love hockey so much and have nowhere else to go, I would not attend any events here.

2  Thank Chris A