Our experience began when we called from downtown Pensacola, seeking directions to the hotel. The clerk had no clue what to tell us. Keep in mind that Pensacola is a small city and the civic center (where we were) is a major landmark. We later learned the clerk is new to town, but even the most basic training should have taught her how to find and give directions. Regarding our two rooms . . . in both there was a fair amount of grout missing where the shower walls meet the tub and much of the remaining grout was badly mildewed. The AC did not work (fan blew, but no cold air) in one of our rooms. Daily housekeeping appears to be excellent, but routine maintenance is lacking. Sheets must be getting old, because they are pilled. All the staff members we encountered - front desk, housekeeping, breakfast, cleaning lobby - were very friendly and professional in appearance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Pensacola-Navy Base is located only 2 miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station and Museum. The hotel is also close to nearby beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Johnsons Beach and Perdido Key. The hotel is convenient to downtown and only 15 minutes from Pensacola Regional Airport. The property offers 73 guest rooms that includes 28 spacious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base Florida