“clean room, nice continental breakfast”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
Ranked #9 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hotel is located a short distance from Pensacola Air Base where we visited the Naval Air Museum and saw the Blue Angels flying their training practice run. The hotel is clean and quiet, rooms are clean and well decorated. The bed was awesome with a goose down bed cover.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Holiday Inn Express! We strive to meet our guests needs and we enjoy hearing when we have a happy customer. We hope to see you again if you are in Pensacola again!

Thank you!
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the convince of the naval air base. I normally stay at Marriots but the closest one were about 7 miles out so I took a chance with the Holiday Inn and it was great! Easy to get to the base (literally a straight shot!) close to downtown and all the beaches! The room was very spacious and very clean. Extended cable channels. And plently of bath towels! I will always stay at this hotel every time I come to Pensacola.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Jewelm16

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Exceeding the expectations of our guests is one of our goals here at the Holiday Inn Express. A promise of a returning customer is the greatest compliment you can give a hotel!! Thank you for comments!

Thank you!
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I was in town for some military training and the base lodging was full. I looked at some reviews at other hotels and they all had bad reviews (also what my friends said about their hotels).

The Holiday Inn Express was AMAZING!!! Very clean and new. Had a great continental breakfast. The best part was the bed. I had the best night of my sleep EVER on that bed.

Only downside was the water pressure was a bit weak but not that big of a deal.

I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan J
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for deciding to stay with our hotel! We like to hear when our guests have such a good experience.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Pensacola!

Holiday Inn Express West Navy Base
Management

Reviewed 12 June 2012

clean well appointed hotel! Very helpful and friendly staff. Very close to the best Japanese restaurant in Pensacola (walking distance!) Lovely pool with hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Family_of_four-TRIP
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night, i brought my wife and 3 kids alOng. The pool area was small, but very nice. The rooms were okay, clean, semi-modern (what you would expect frOm Holiday Inn. The most notable thing however was the remarkable customer service. Check out was supposed to be at 11a, my dive charter ran very very late and my wife requested a late checkout. They allowed her to stay in the room until 2pm which really worked out well. I would definitely stay again if i am with wife and kids, but it was relatively expensive (170.00 / night) so if i was diving by myself i would rough it in a motel 6 for 40 bucks.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for recognizing our staff. We were more than happy to give your wife the extra time that she needed. We hope you consider staying with us again when you make a trip with or without your family.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

This hotel is an excellent business hotel for business travelers on a budget!

Brand new, clean, comfortable, quiet, with free internet and parking, THE BEST BREAKFAST AROUND!

Well worth the money...you will be happy here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

We strive to make every guest feel at home, especially our business guests. We know that you have a choice of where to stay and appreciate it when you choose our Holiday Inn Express. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future whether for business or leisure travel.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I was really impressed with our room and the bed was really comfortable. Plus, who ever was cleaning our room during our stay did a wonderful job. That being said, everyone we spoke to and dealt with was really rude and seemed like it was a chore to even be there.
I stay at hotels a lot so I understand that there is usually an authorization above your room and tax for incidentals. Yet the woman didn't explain that it was going to be 25%....I don't care either way but with an authorization that big...you need to explain it to your customers
AT EVERY CHECK IN!
The other thing that really bothered me was while I was getting my breakfast the woman that was cleaning the area came right up to me and rattled her tip basket right in my face! I would have loved to tip her after my meal was over but come on! Who acts like that?! Then she stood over our table while we finished as if it were the only table in the world for her to clean and we were wasting her time.
I like to stay on this side of town because it's close to everything but most likely won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Nhc07c
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2012

Nhc07c,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
Suburban Extended Stay Pensacola-NAS

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base

Address: 307 N New Warrington Rd, Pensacola, FL 32506-5854
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#2 Green Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range: £84 - £131 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Pensacola-Navy Base is located only 2 miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station and Museum. The hotel is also close to nearby beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Johnsons Beach and Perdido Key. The hotel is convenient to downtown and only 15 minutes from Pensacola Regional Airport. The property offers 73 guest rooms that includes 28 spacious suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base