On the way to Pensacola beach, our car got an unexpected problem. Flat tire..!!
It was already 5:30p.m and most car service centers are close. Our home was three hours away, so we had to find a place to stay that night. We fortunately found a room here, and stayed for one night just the day before independence day.
People at the front desk were so nice and kind, they gave information about delivery for us who are hungry and no method to get food, and introduced services in hotel very kindly, such as shower booth, Wi-fi and breakfast. The most important thing is that she called a car service center and asked whether they open or not at independence day, and we luckily found a place just next to the hotel! Next day, we fixed our tire, and went to Pensacola beach having a great seafood as we planned.
We got to our home at that night very safely, we really appriciate the helps from Carla and Mereedes. It is a good place to get a nice service (and car service) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Pensacola-Navy Base is located only 2 miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station and Museum. The hotel is also close to nearby beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Johnsons Beach and Perdido Key. The hotel is convenient to downtown and only 15 minutes from Pensacola Regional Airport. The property offers 73 guest rooms that includes 28 spacious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base Florida